The Queen Thread

Queen formed in London of 1971, and consists of John Deacon, Brian May, Freddie Mercury, and Roger Taylor. The band has released 18 Number-One Albums, 15 studio albums, 9 Live albums, 12 compilation albums, 18 Number-One Singles, out of 62 total singles released, and 10 Number-One DvD’s. They have sold over 300 million albums, making them one of the best-selling music artists. They have been able to create songs that are in the categories of progressive rock, heavy rock, hard rock, pop rock, dance, blues, jazz, psychedelic rock, folk rock, and opera themes. The band has influenced thousands of musicians, such as Def Leppard, Foo Fighters, George Michael, Guns n’ Roses, Journey, Kansas, Boston, Lady Gaga, Metallica, and Steve Vai, to name a few.

1 Like

Queen

Queen II

Sheer Heart Attack

A Night at the Opera

A Day at the Races

News of the World

Jazz

I love their acoustic songs, like “Is this the world we created” and “Love of my life” from Wembley.

Bohemian Rhapsody, We are the Champions, and Don’t Stop Me Now are my favorites

oops, forgot about this thread. Maybe I should put the rest of their albums up there.

I really like Elizabeth II, she really puts inspiration and motivation into the minds of today’s youths.