Why Walruses are Sociologically Superior to Humans

I.
Effective Government

In the Walrus Realm, our government exists as the Alpha Male. Any issues that arise are dealt with swiftly. The alpha male directly addresses the issue, and with either force or intimidation. If intimidation is ineffective, then force is used and the alpha male either succeeds or his opponent, being more competent, becomes the new alpha.
No oligarchies are possible, as they dissolve into quarreling become male members in a competition for the role of alpha.
No monarchies are possible. Becoming alpha is a question of competence, not heredity.
No ineffective democracies are possible. The walruses will directly say what we want, challenging the alpha if possible; then the strongest of the revolution becomes the new alpha male, dealing with issues on an effective basis of need.
Need always takes priority in issues. A vain walrus is either a dead walrus, or is soon to meet his reckoning.

II.
Direct Mating

We walruses are very direct about mating. A male is either fulfilled or does what he can to fulfill his needs. The female does not need to worry about finding a suitable mate. Walruses are curt.
Children are either raised effectively and efficiently, or not at all. There is no ‘middle-ground’ suffering.

III.
Social Issues?

A walrus knows no “social issues.” A walrus only knows issues of survival. All walrus society stems from survival only. There is no pretense as to what a walrus need do. Social programs? Trading? If a walrus needs something, then a walrus gets something.

Summation/Postscript.

Questions? A walrus has no questions: only solutions. And direct ones at that.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Notessimo community, Mister Walrus.

I agree, walruses are undoubtedly dubbed better than humans on my part.

The Human Sociology Analyses Experiment

DAY 1:

One person, a “Teddy”, was especially strange in my first study here. It went completely against my original thoughts of the Human Social System, and how Humans act in their own habitat. I wonder if this human knows of my habitat, I believe they call it the “outdoors”, according to their writings and music on this habitat. I was disappointed in the thought of this Human.

The next test subject, a human as well, was an individual. Alone, in its own habitat. Communicated with these symbols to other humans in this habitat. With the first subject, I lost hope in humanity, and the thought of creating a partnership with the humans disappeared as well. Luckily, this human brought back the good thoughts of what I originally thought about this experiment in my iceberg home during my studies.

1 Like

._.

hmmm spammer? or troll?

He’s our brethren, Georgette… Join the pod…

I never knew I wanted to know about walruses before.

WAIT!!! now im a walrus

I appreciate your well-vocalized love for me. Here, have some Walrus Love:

1 Like

I have recently gone on an Expedition to gain knowledge about the current Human Culture, because of my recent encounter with a reference to it in a posting I witnessed.

What did I find? A song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNcE8c3j2M

Not what I expected to find.

2 Likes

I AM THE EGGMAN.

:’) I love you too.

Because of the recent killing of my question posting, I will go ahead and write that again here. Just in case humans wanted to ask a question, but were unable to because of the locking.

1 Like

From “Tsukasa”

Assuming that the Human term “animal” refers to walrus, then I will write that walruses do not eat other walruses. If they do, it is greatly frowned upon. I’m sorry, but the reason as to why I refused your generous offer of “animal” crackers is because I do not eat other walruses. Now if they were fish crackers, on the other hand, I might think about it again.

Please, educate me on what a “cat” is and what a “daisies” is. I believe I have heard the term before, but there are no flowers in the current area that I live in. I must go deep into shore to find “daisies”. I am still unsure of what a “cat” is, however.

Assuming a cockroaches is a small pest bug, according to my quick research, I do not like these. They are bad enough when they crawl over my body and in my fish food. I can not even imagine what a walrus such as myself would do if they were to speak to me in a harmonized tone.

1 Like

I am not human. What is your response to that?

This is ridiculous

That is wonderful. I am not a human either. It makes me warm and fuzzy to know that there are other non-humans here.

So are you.

1 Like

So basically what you’re trying to say is walruses use computers

I Also have to point out the fact that not every sociaty is any better than the other.

Yours sounds like a monarcy, power is not equally shared and is unfair to others pretaining to the group exsept for the king.

Democracy also has its problems but on the other hand, every one gets to vote there own leader in so everyone gets there own share of power which is why so many contries hate democracy. The only reason your government is so much better than the government I prefer is because your government is soo small.

Our government is 1000 times larger then yours so it has to be structured differently so eveyone is happy. If your government was scaled to our size, there would be soo many problems that your country will fall apart. This is why we need trade and there is social issues as well.

Its all about size differences. Humans are equal to walruses, you just didnt come accross enough smart, sympathetic humans yet.