Undertale - Battle Against a True Hero! by Toby Fox

Okay, I think I’m done! If I’m missing something, please do not hesitate to point that out (especially if the song isn’t there again this time, though I think it won’t be a problem :stuck_out_tongue: ). Also, I actually love criticism, so don’t hold back… but don’t be too mean. If that makes any sense. Whatever, enjoy.

5 Likes

Grr… some instruments at the beginning… and throughout… and especially the guitars I used for the base during the second quieter part… sound a bit off still. I thought I had fixed that :confused: If there is a way, please notify me :slight_smile:

While I can see the amount of effort put into this cover, it lacks the power that the original delivered. The bassline in the first half of the song is extremely quiet, and the later half is especially weak due to the bassline and chords, which help to keep the song together, are completely missing.

in the default player, the acoustic guitar sounds sharp and the strings 3 sound flat, you can listen normally by listening in the old player or in v2 remastered.

1 Like

yessss

inb4 homepage

OMG. Thank you!

cringe
this song would’ve definitely benefited if you used a tenor sax, or even correct notes for the bass. yikes!

2 Likes