if something bad were to happen

A few days ago I thought “what if notessimo had a giant problem that starburst wouldn’t fix that prevented people from making songs (like a large share bug), or what if starburst stopped paying for notessimo because of financial problems (or other problems like he just wouldn’t care for notessimo anymore [which probably wouldn’t happen]), or if bots spam the threads with to many posts for mods to delete. What website do we go to then.” so im asking you guys, where should we migrate if a catastrophe were to happen to notessimo?

I don’t know about you guys, but I would just use FL Studio.

I’ll never get used to FL Studio though. You’ll need to give me a tutorial!

Yeah, but we need a forum to talk on when (not if) this site goes down…

pretty sure it will live for about 2 more years :\

noteflight.com is pretty good, infact its got alot of stuff here doesnt have, but there are no new instruments on it.

We can use Xfire until we find somewhere good.

xfire doesn’t work for me D:

The only other place I can think of is minecraft forums, but the rules are really strict there…

implying the rules aren’t strict anywhere but Notessimo

implying I like implying

We could try Skype or something.

And the Minecraft forum is very big. We could make our own forum?

Also is anyone else going to try to learn FL?

I’m planning on buying it soon…

It’s very hard to learn, though D:

I get the demo for a few weeks, give up, delete it, wait a month, and start all over.

im trying, I’ve got a pretty stable hold on how it works, but I still don’t know a lot of stuff.

Same. I keep thinking I’ll be really good at it…

I really don’t get how people do all those cool effects.

I’m still trying to figure out how to make a song of at least Notessimo quality…

I just looked at the amount of spam in the general section (I wouldn’t want to be the one cleaning that up!), and i’ve also been noticing that people aren’t on as often as they used to be :D. (what does this have to do with this thread, well IDK exactly but this is the off-topic section [it could be a hint that I think notessimo is dying but I think its a long ways away from that… I think]).

WHY DON’T PEOPLE ASK ME FOR HELP

I CAN BE USEFUL

AT TIMES

Oh and teddy, notessimo’s definitely dying, we REALLY need a backup place.

Seriously, how about skype or let’s try to locate to a new music making area.

I’ve suggested that two times already.

I thought Notessimo was dying last Winter. I predicted to Fire that it would be dead by February 2011.

sorry I didn’t listen to your skype suggestion… mine is banyteddy555, yours? and sorry octo

I believe it died right around all the old mods left… back in the first half of 2010.

Really, we need to get a site.

All the pony loving musicians can go here…

Not everybody here is a pony though.

I know