How's your winter?

Just felt I’d post a new topic, the last new one here was like in … November.

Is anything happening related to winter? Or even something very indirectly related.

All the roads everywhere here are completely covered in ice. Literally. We were walking so slow, we all looked like snails. Literally.
It snows a lot in Canada, so wouldn’t that be happening there?

I’m still waiting for snow. I got down to single digits today. 3 degrees. Still no snow though. I’m still going to school in shorts. xD

Lol. I’m still going to school in … the same clothes that they make us wear every day for six years.

I want snow so bad… I also want Christmas to get here sooner. Only 15 more days!

It snowed five times during the fall! Can’t wait for winter!

Lucky. I want snow now! I’m gonna go bitch at god.

Just have it early! You can just rub out the two weeks from your calendar.

In October?

I can’t. If I did that, my mom wouldn’t get more presents in between the time she has before christmas.

Rub it out on her calendar too, silly billy.

Try getting a rich aunt to Send you presents for the 12 days of Christmas! We had it last year, it was awesome.

My aunt controls Americas water supply, if she doesn’t like you, you die of dehydration.

If you live in america.
And since over 50% of notessimoers live in Antartica… your Aunt won’t be killing anyone

lies She can also send us to war.

My aunt (in America) knits stuff for us at Christmas …

snickers I remember when you told me you got a doll house for Christmas one year. Oh wait, were others suppose to know that?

In Windsor, we’ve only gotten 2-3" of snow over the last 2 weeks. It’s kinda sad really, considering London (a city a few hours away) got about 2 feet.

Thanks for reminiding me! I was only like three though so I didn’t really care. I like Snickers though.

You must be used to a lot of snow. Where is Windsor? And yeah I heard it was pretty bad in London.

Here be Windsor.

I like how you said that. lol I just got my Christmas tree today!

looks up where Michigan is

Ah yes in the Great Lakes Region. I’m very familiar with that. I went there for … 4th of July and Thanksgiving.

I don’t like Michigan.

I’m gonna leave the tree decorating to my mom. lol Too lazy to do it.