Add special guitar instruments for bends.

My idea is to have bends in the game, for better guitar sounds, sence making the bends before seemed hard. One way you could do it is make a new instrument, such as acoustic bend 1/2, that starts at the desired note and bends up 1/2 step. Or it could be an effect, which would be harder to make but have easier for the user, that has these options: placement - where to start the bend; length, - how long it takes for the bend to get from the original pitch to the new pitch; amount - the type of bend (i.e. 1, 1/2, microtone, custom); type - what to do (bend, pre bend, bend and release, prebend and release, vibrato, wide vibrato, hammer-on, pull-off).

Also, with hammer-ons and pull-offs, the effect could be new, and have a new parameters on how many to do in a single note and how quickly to do it, allowing for quick wide vibratos.

Starburst has been working on that kind of thing its called Slurs.
Slur is a line that conects two or more notes that will make one sound then what we have now

What I do is if its one space away, I add 2 to the length, that way it blends in

are you talking about this?:

Yes, REA… that’s a slur. lol

im sorry, im in a musical family, however none of them can read sheet but me and i dont know terms for some things. i just learned what a C-cleft was yesterday for a song im working on.

You mean Bass Clef

No, CC. The bass clef is actually the F Clef. This is because the two dots to the side of the clef are straddling the F line. Also, the large dot connected to the symbol is on the F line.

The C clef, or Alto clef, looks like this:

The line in the center of the clef is middle C.
There are other kinds of C clef though.
Tenor Clef

Baritone Clef

Mezzo-Soprano Clef

Soprano Clef

Wow, I didn’t know there were that many clefs. I only heard of Treble and Bass… damn, music is getting more and more confusing each day lol

AGHHH! Too much musical stuff! must make calming cup of coffee and TONS of sugar! OH NO! The sugar has formed a Bass Cleffe! And another!

:D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Are you on something? lol

grtbhdfubherbgfuaeghaeurgbaeurherbgaeurbg!

Eh, what, on something, orh, uh,

“Falls on floor”

ya all ive ever heared of was Treble and Bass Clef. What Instrament is it for because i know its not for piano.
And i should know because i took 13 years of Piano and have been teaching myself the Bass, Acoustic, and Electric Guitar.