Undertale - Megalovania

Took me months to finish this. Hope you like it!

Edit: Multiple overall fixes including percussion and guitar

1 Like

checks 50 other Megalovania covers for originality

Snare needs to be louder, there should be some accompanying chords I’m positive, ocarina maybe wasn’t the best choice when clearly the original instrument was a square wave. In the original, the open hi-hat was NOT just an eighth pattern, also missing many crash cymbal hits, when the drums come in there should be more than just hi-hat, also I do believe there should be toms in the section with the Concert Choir instrument.

Some positives: panning was decently balanced, notes for the most part were accurate.
I’m being particularly picky, but I hope you learn from this.

1 Like

I applaud you for your effort.

1 Like

I would have used the square wave, but it is not only off-key from other instruments, but it also has that annoying fad-in effect that a lot of instruments have in V3 (including the strings, hence why they’re placed 1 position earlier than the guitar). Also, I payed VERY close attention to the mp3 of Megalovania, and I don’t think I missed any crash cymbals. However, I also accept the fact that I may be a little off.

Edit: I figured out how to adjust the values of fade and tone, so I was able to get a more accurate sound.

[Comment Deleted]