Guess who is a total dope and forgot the email they registered with?

Hint: It’s me.

Shouldn’t be too hard to guess who I used to be. My suffix has moved on to more savory foods, but the prefix is still the same.

Sorry for spamming and all this malarky, but I didn’t know what else to do. If anybody is so inclined to help me out here it’d be great. If not I’ll just settle in with this new username.

3 Likes

Skypastries, is that you?!

Sorry I don’t know what your email is. Maybe it’s wizardbromedic@live.com?

Heeey Skycakes! :3

check all your emails.an email from notessimo bound to be somewhere in there… unless you deleted it. anyway…welcome back…?

Well, send Starburst a pm or a facebook message.

I found out which email I registered with and it seems that trying to send a password reset didn’t quite work… so if it’s no skin of anybody’s noses I think I’ll just keep the new account. Y’all know who I am anyway. It’d be ideal to get the situation straightened out but I could live with a clean-slate account just as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome back!!

Did you check your spam folder? Can anyone try a password reset and confirm that it works?

“Last Active Yesterday, 10:11 PM” That is what it says on your account page.

That’s so weird. I haven’t been able to log into it at all. Well I asked Starburst about it via PM so hopefully this should be evened out soon. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

That was me, I changed the password, and check if it works

Well hey that worked perfectly, thanks Starburst!

a dope?