Warnings.

2147483647 warning points

A “Joke”

The points will go away in a day. :P

DD plans on cracking down though, so be ready for actual warnings…

1 Like

I do plan on it, and I think other mods shouldn’t be so apprehensive either. Just be glad that Sonfax’s original warning system didn’t get put into place…

what was he gonna do about the warning system?

it was just a lot harsher than what we’ve decided on. A lot easier to get temp/perma-banned.

Notessimo should NEVER hae perma/ban.

Oh yes it should. If there wasn’t any banning options, we would be/would have been in a huge pile of shit/bigger pile of shit.

Maybe Issac_gibson should be banned, He’s SO innapropreate!

I’ve never personally seen what he’s done in any way, but the other mods have been discussing it.

1 Like

Some things cannot be unseen.

1 Like

The current warning system is actually good, and it’s easy not to get warnings and definitely easy not to get banned. Permabans are not currently in the warning system. Go look. We give 30 day bans from the 5th warning to the 9th warning, then on the 10th warning, the moderators will discuss what will happen. We’ll give things like another 30-day ban, 90-day, or a permanent ban, it all depends on who it is and what they’ve been doing. If a 365-day ban is necessary, then we’ll go with that. That way, they have a chance to come back after a year on that same account and try to be normal. If we think they’re doomed, then we’ll just permaban them. c:

1 Like

I’ll just ban all of you.

2 Likes

Ban me first, please.

No.

I must implore you to reconsider; ban me.

No.

Oh come on, Tsukasie. Why are you so stubborn about banning Cirno?

Please don’t ban me :(

Why would anyone want to ban you?

Uh, why’s that?