writing music

dose anyone write songs like with lyrics

i wrote some songs with friends and we are thinking of publishing them

Often.

But they are never shared.

…Urge… to drop grammar-nazi bomb… in lyrics thread… RISING.

You and me both

I love how he started off fine with, “I write good songs! :D” It fell apart after that lol.

I never write songs with lyrics because I think they are silly. Only a select few songs that have lyrics, actually should have them.

I usually write poetry. However sometimes (I don’t think it is really a mystery why since my poetry is based on both rhythm and rhyme’s… hey tha’ts not a bad song name) I find myself singing the words from my poetry to a (usually) unfamiliar song and suddenly realize that my poetry turned to lyrics. (rock)

I tend to write some lyrics sometimes to songs I would sing for if I possessed the proper equipment, but these are adaptions from random poetry that usually are just stored on my computer for whenever.

Instrumentals are a favorite of mine, though.

Amen to that.

I write my own… but i’ve NEVER told anyone. Even my little brother is seen trying to sneak into my Song Book

I eventually write some music during lunch period and share it, but it always get’s lost before I’m not to lazy to make it on FL 8/Notessimo. (rock)

Usually, I get a good song in my head and lose it.
Today, I have a lot of songs that possibly would end into a return to sender section.
But hell, I make songs here, that’s good enough.

True Dat

I write most of the songs for my band.

I write mostly instrumentals, but I write quite a few songs with lyrics. Most of them are still without written vocals, but some have made it that far. I even have one that I want to get published but have not been able to find any publishers that will take music. Does anyone have any recommendations for publishers?

are you a bot? RESPOND

no

cool, thank god…
sorry for jumping to a conclusion.

Uhh no sorry.

Well he’s posting in the right topic.