Through the Fire and Flames

Heres the first part.
Still have to edit some stuff, let me know what you think of it so far.

EDIT: changed around some of the previous stuff and added a little more.

Sounds good, but to me it sounds a little off key. 8-)

Yeah I know. Like I said, I still have to edit some stuff in the song.
I’m hoping to make the whole song. It’ll take me a while, but it’ll be awesome! lol

The WHOLE SONG?

Well then, good luck with that!

lol!

Haha thanks. I’m gonna need it.
I don’t plan on getting it finshed anytime soon, but it might get done eventually.

I give you all the best wishes!

Edited around TTFAF a bit and added a little more.

Sounds good. It would be awesome if someone made One on Notessimo. I made the intro to it, but I’m too lazy to finish it right now.

Reply to KdIuLdLeA:Good song there…

Reply to Ketchupyoshi: How’d you end up here in this forum!?

Well, it’ll be a while before I add anything to the song. The free trial of the program I was using to figure out the notes ran out yesterday, so until I buy it…I won’t be able to do anything I’m also learning to play the guitar so buying this thing might be worth it lmao

That’s pretty cool. It may sound kinda “redneck” but i’ve always wanted to play the banjo! lmao

lmfao! That does sound kinda redneck but that`d be pretty interesting lol

Hey KdIuLdLeA is the program you talking about guitar pro? Guitar pro is awesome =D

i’ll add my own version soon…
EDIT: nvm, my version doesnt sound like the song.

Yes, i was using Guitar Pro.
I haven’t been able to work on this song for a long time now, one reason is that my free trial of Guitar Pro is over and I don’t have any money to buy the full version, and the other reason would be that my girlfriend dumped me a while ago so i haven’t been in a very good mood lately. 8-)
I don’t know when I’m going to finish this song, but I will eventually.

this is through the fire and flames intro and its about perfect it has both guitar parts.

Thats pretty sweet.

It’s not too bad.
Little slow, and the second guitar sounds a little off.
I think the tempo was 255 or something.

the intro doesn’t as good as i thought but the rest is really good. and One on this??? thats crazy.