Kdiuldlea's Songs

Alright, no Journey, but I’ve managed to cover an epic metal song for you guys (rock)
Here’s Speed of Light from Stratovarious!

I’ve never heard the real song, but it reminds me of something from Yngwie Malmsteen.

Awesome… STRATOVARIOUS ROCKS!

All I can say about your new cover is: I had to change my pants after listening. That is all.

Lolnice Anthony.

That made me lol (rock) And thanks guys

…I would’ve had to change my pants to, but I wasn’t wearing any, but now I have to buy a new couch. THANKS A LOT!

NOTE TO SELF, wear pants when listening to KDs songs…preferably older ones

You know that custom disc I’m making? I can’t seem to find an mp3 for Speed of Light by Joe Satriani but I want the song in my game. I never thought of using a cover before (actually, I did when I asked Clonefan to use his songs, but I can’t seem to find his thread), but there’s a first time for everything. Do you mind if I use your cover? I know that I should probably ask Joe Satriani, but then I’d have to ask every artist (Buckethead, Green Day) to use their songs. That’s why I cannot sell the disc. Oops, I forgot about what I was really asking. Mind if I use it?

clonefan makes vg songs, I dont think he makes any originals.

Clonefan told me his were covers. I never ventured into his thread because I can’t find it lol.

Absolutely! (rock) The only problem is it doesn’t work with the converter very well (rock) I’ve tried many times before, and it doesn’t work. But you’re welcome to use it if it works.

Oh yeah. The converter. If I can get it to work, I will use it. I completely forgot about the converter.

You left your underwear on?

Lol. Good call Slipknot.

I know, right?

Man, this was all the way back in the third page. I need to make more songs haha.
Which is why I’m making this post. I’m want you guys to give me some suggestions/requests of covers you’d like me to make. Just do me a favour and don’t make it an insane request like TTFAF(yes, I know it’s still half done, but I feel like working on an easier song or three before I get back into it.)
So yeah, gimmie something and I’ll see what I can do.

Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
Scorpions - No One Like You

M’kay, I’ve started Pull Me Under. If I keep working at the rate I am now, I should be done sometime next week.

Ive always loved the Pull Me Under Intro!

'nuff edited.