The Story of Legends

He took something from the bible and changed the words.

Well I suppose I should say sorry for posting in the wrong section, although I was sure I had posted in the correct part of the forum… It’s about Notessimo and Songs on Notessimo for game development. If this is in the wrong section, you have alot more topics to cleanup then. Ie; Introduce Yourself isn’t about Notessimo or Songs… The Official Notessimo Chat Room has nothing to do with songs (more like off-topic chatting to me)… Funny Quotes… Great Moderation… Need I say more?

On a side note, I’d like to thank the developers of Notessimo for a great program. Though with the current state it is unable to help me. Thanks for your posts, Roastmasters.

Note quite sure the purpose of your post. I was mocking the moderation of this board. So if you’re trying to emphasize my sarcastic comment, you’ve done well

Why you mock us? you make us sad D:

He’s mocking the Mods, not us.

And he doesn’t make me sad.

I accept your thanks on behalf of Starburst and co.

Thanks a lot Elrac! I’m very proud to be accepting this compliment. I would like to thank my friends, family, and everybody from Notessimo, excluding Roastmasters.

I didn’t notice that was the reason you made this. We had a few other RPG/game making threads and it was pretty much writing a story or something and goes off topic (like everything else here). So if that’s the case, I suppose I should move it back.

Oh god, I clicked “edit” instead of “quote”.

I am such a failure.

butbutbut, That’s like someone messing with your best friend or something of the like…

Oh really?

Haha us moderators. Anyways this topic does belong in Notessimo - General, dunno what they were thinking, and Introduce Yourself is introducing yourself to the notessimo forums, so its in Notessimo - General. Funny quotes in the other hand…