Random Facts

Ipreferpi prefers pi.

That's a fact.

I'm not changing your signature, Ipreferpi.

Hmm... well, what about my title?

My title has become a posting thread.

1 Like

Birds of prey are not really preyed upon by other animals.

Birds of prey prey on other animals. Isn't that why they're called that?

Yes, I was thinking that too Ipreferpi.

Hmm...

There are pictures of the color purple, of zombies, of ponies, of Purple ponies, of zombie ponies, and even of purple zombies, but there are no pictures of purple zombie ponies.

50 kilograms = 110.2311 pounds

Rhythms is the longest word in the English language without a full-time vowel.

Rotavator is the longest palindromic word in English.

Most pokemon have names that relate to them in obvious ways. For example, Spiritomb is a ghost connected to a rock found in a tomb, Girafarig is a giraffe with a head at it's tail, and Rotom is 'motor' backwards, as it can change into many electronic appliances.

Kinda obvious.

Well, that's the point. This is a 'Random' fact thread, after all.

Please note that this does not mean you can just say something like "sugar is sweet" and have it count.

There will be at least 1 troller who will ignore the second line.

Yes, but the point of the thread is to post things other people might not know. You said that the relation of Pokemon names is obvious, which implies that people already know it.
You should be posting facts like "sugar is sweet".

Almonds are members of the peach family.

Humans have an average of one testicle and one ovary.

1 Like

I'm the sexiest person in the forums. SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Phew I'm average then.

The two standard gender symbols denoting male ♂ and female ♀ are derived from astrological symbols, denoting the classical planets Mars and Venus, respectively. These symbols have been in use since the Renaissance also denoting elements in alchemy, specifically the metals iron and copper.

Albino animals' eyes are red due to the lack of pigmentation in the iris causing the red color of the retina to be visible.

© 2007-2020 Jean-Denis Boivin