Favourite Music Genre

Oh god. I HAD To make this topic. There will be polls…

You have been making a lot of topics recently… anyway mine should be obvious, Progressive Death Metal FTW.

2 Likes

Speed Metal,
Death Metal or Trance ;)

Favourite DM song:

Atreu - Ravenous

Favourite SM song:

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country / Beast And The Harlot

Favourite Trance song:

Pendulum - Witchcraft.

2 Likes

Thats not trance though, thats drum n bass:P Speaking of witchcraft, Rob Swire made a KICKASS remix of that song. You should check it out:)

Dunno if youre into drumstep… If you arent, then this track probably isnt for you:P

ANYWAY! As for my fav genre… I listen to anything electronic really. With a few exceptions such as speedcore and noisecore… If i had to pick a fav sub genre i would have to say either Hands Up, Hard Trance or Drum N Bass.
These past few weeks ive mostly been listening to drumstep and drum n bass though:P

Edit- OH! I also really like hardstyle and Happy Hardcore (or UK Hardcore, as some people call it:P)

i love mostly Hard Rock & Heavy Metal, i am a hardrocker (rock)

I like what Hellstick likes.

Uhm… that’s metalcore not death metal…

1 Like

I will do anything Hellstick wants me to do

1 Like

Bring me soup, my humble minion!

:0

He has spoken!

1 Like

OMG guys!! Are you always this Bit**y when you see a pic of soup.

He spoke ya know…

saprano voice AWSOME!!!

1 Like

I Meant I Like Pretty Much all typesw Exept Classical And Or Opera. (I Like Orcestra Metal)

I’m quite into symphonic metal, speed metal, progressive metal, and power metal (Mainly bands like Amaranthe, Redemption, Serenity, and Symphony X). I also enjoy the occasional D&B (Pendulum, of course), and sometimes even reggae (Steel Pulse). Otherwise, I like basically anything you can throw at me, until it goes to rap and country. Then it crosses the line. But everything else is enjoyable to me.

1 Like

I agree with Khranos.

Progressive or symphonic metal. My favorite bands are Dream theater, Kamelot, and Symphony X.

2 Likes

Alternative rock.

3 Likes

What Doc said.

You don’t get to agree. I don’t like you.