Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Brony

Its okay to a brony. There is nothing wrong a all… … …thats my opinion anyway tell me what YOU think.

Whats a brony?

I have my hatred from some bronies.

Despite my profile picture.

This is one of my rage comments from one who was a brony.
Being a brony is simply liking a cartoon about ponies. Nothing else but that, you can deny it but it’s true. You people act like it’s a way of life. It isn’t, and to take it as far as to call someone that LIKES the show a brony. You people use the “word” brony like it is in the dictionary. There is no such word and thus I believe that it doesn’t exist. If I do actually see someone use the word I will just ignore them.
This is complete stupidity, act like you are actually a pony and have the attitude of one. Doing this shows that you are a liar. Love and tolerance? Just saying this is hypocritical, I see from most of you here hardly even have “love and tolerance”, and nor do I. You people seem to let this retardation influence you, with out second thought on how unnatural it is. This is completely and utterly idiotic.

So agree to disagree. I’d like to see what you think of being a brony is.

Haha wow, one time I would say that.
I just asked because poeple use the frase alot.

Yeah, the guy really got on my nerves.

Moved to Off-topic General.

And Twisted, can you please try not to multipost? Just edit your post next time, thanks. :3

1 Like

I’m A Brony. But I Like The FANMADE Stuff More Than The Actual Series.

Um … that’s rather harsh.

I have nothing to say so.
yjhjhyjmhjkukil,mhngbffgrlo.k.ljhnggfbfgb

1 Like

I couldn’t care less. I can’t possibly judge anyone for liking a show about ponies, because I also like things that could easily be considered ‘odd’ by someone who isn’t used to the idea of people liking them.

Though I was one of those people. I wasn’t used to it at first, but hey, it’s not a huge deal.
One of my friends started slowly getting into MLP-related things and I did think it was a bit weird at first, but it would have been completely stupid to judge him negatively for that. Since, obviously, he’s my friend for a reason. Because I DO like his personality etc etc.

So, that’s great. If you’re a brony, go ahead and be a brony. And I’ll go ahead and continue to be whoever I am.
Those are my thoughts on that.

i know what’s a brownie, but WTF is a Brony?

OMG T! WE JUST EXXPPPLLLAAAIIINNDDEEEDD IT!

Why The Hell Do You Follow Everything Timothy?!

1 Like

These new members. Worse than Slippy? I’m actually beginning to think so…

6 Likes

There’s a setting that makes you automatically follow any thread you post in or any song you comment on. That’s probably it.

This. So much.

He Follows His OWN Songs. EVERYONE ELSE SONGS! AND EVERYONE FORUMS!

Just Listen. IS There Anything Wrong? And Do I have An Addiction?!

Addiction? No. Problems? Probably.

What Kind Of Problems? Your The Doctor!

honk! whistle

THATS SPIKE!

applause