All You Writers Out There!

Hello everyone!

If anyone here is a writer (or knows one) that is writing a book and is looking for an illustrator, please let me now! I would love to work on illustrating a book with someone!

2 Likes

I’m writing a story called: Armageddon. It’s about a boy named Cooper (like in most my story’s)
He gets bullied alot by some high school chicks, they’re really picking on him… (Ironic, isn’t it?)
He meets a man from the future named: Chase (Not from Monsuno)
He gives him a watch to go back in time, not future…
And along time (heh, get it?) He discovers the true meaning of it. It’s nowhere near done… but I could mail you what I’ve done so far.

I hope your interested. :D

How is that ironic.

I updated my status about me getting bullied, and my “Gametag” is Cooper.

That’s not irony, that’s merely coincidence.

Irony is when something happens contrary to what you’d expect.

1 Like

Okay… It’s not ironic. lets leaveit at that :I

That’s exactly what we did. Stop acting like we made a huge deal over it.

I apologise…

It’s fine, just try to keep your overreactions to a minimum.

Hmmmm well alien… PM it to me and ill see what I think.

Wait, if the watch can ONLY go back in time, then how does he eve go back to his normal time?

The watch proceeds to go back to the future.
Or he doesn’t, because his present apparently sucks.

Go back to go forward…
If that worked, I’d be clinically depressed.

Think about it: You will always live the same exact life. Every time you die, you will just be born again. Is that not depressing?

It’s not finished yet guys…

I know that. Does he find something that only goes towards the future?

WARNING! A long comment follows…

I’m actually writing a book as well. It’s a fantasy novel set in a different world with magic and stuff (like dark-ish fairytale style).
The viewpoint switches off: in one viewpoint, taking place in the present, a young woman is sent on a journey to capture the five Great Evils (better name in progress) (Great Evil’s like the villian) that are not-so-secretly trying to take over the world.
Another point of view is set in the past and follows a girl possessed by one of the Great Evils and how she struggles and slowly makes things worse for herself.
A third point of view comes later and replaces one of the previous views, and follows a mage in training who is hiding the fact that she’s a Great Purity (again, better name in progress), which is sort of a polar opposite of a Great Evil.

Oh and the book’s not even close to being done, I’ve just finished the outline and I’m working on Chapter 2. And school’s started now, so I’ve got less time to write.

Did that explaination confuse you? It confused me, and I wrote it.

I’d be interested if you’d like to illustrate it once it’s done :) .

That sounds interesting! I hope you’ll have time to finish it.

2 Likes

Yea! This is the type of stuff I like. (No offence alienz, this is just more my style.) If you ever want to send me what you have done on the book and some descriptions of the people, please do!

When are you going to get back to me about the story?