All You Writers Out There!

Read this as “the five great Elvis.”

That would be an interesting story.

1 Like

Im writing a story about a man who is really sad. Then he wanders and a witch takes him to another demension. Where in 30 days only one person can leave and that one person will become aw bitch and have to bring one person into the demension every year and make sure they are the first ones to leave. So the witch takes the guy and at the end of the 30 days they fall in love and the witch decides that he should go through and him and his family curvive the brutal assault of the demension. BUT HOLD ON PLOT TWIST. THEY WERE NEVER IN ANOTHER DEMENSION THEY WERE ALL HAVING THE SAME DREAM. but the guy fell in love with the witch so now he goes insane. He go to mental hospital for four years then once he comes out he go to a bank and murder people. But he stops murdering when he finds the witch there, then he take the knife out of several dead people and run off to live with the witch forever. and the children get adopted.

1 Like

I like dimentions.

How nice.

You lost me at

(Mods, please delete this post)

No.
-Anthony

2 Likes

Heartificial Intelligence
A Notessimo Story by Tsukasa
(Based on a cool story.)

It was a gloomy rainy afternoon. The sky was embedded with cold, grey clouds and heavy precipitation. The sun peeks through the clouds ever so often. The sun happened to aim down on Alien’s face, awaking him from his deep slumber. His eyes showed tiredness and lack of alert. He regrets playing Guitar Hero 6 at 5 in the morning.

He stumbles onto the floor and lifts his chin up. It happened to be two in the afternoon. He hastily picks himself up and rushes toward his oak desk, cluttered with litter and used tissues. Aliens bushes away the unnecessary trash and finds the metallic finish peeking out from the mountains of Doritos wrappers. He places his trusty laptop onto his lap and opens the lid. He sees his own reflection in the pitch black screen. “Dang, I look swaggy today.”, he whispers under his breath.

He boots his computer. The mechanical whirring of the fan entices him. At the login screen, we seductively places his keys on the keyboard. B.U.T.T.S. He never fails to chuckle at his own clever password. The Windows XP startup plays. An odd feeling tingled in his body. He loved hearing his baby purr. “Babe… babe… please talk to me…” His wish for his computer to talk to him had not been granted. He has little faith in that ever happening, but he is still persistent.

Aliens falls to the ground. He mutters, " that… feel…when…" He falls back to sleep before he finishes his sentence. His computer laughs in disgust.

Chip walks into the room with a bag of Lays and says “Heh, fricking pleb Dorito lover… get owned…
…scrub.” He walks out of the room with his 28 wives.

The end.

1 Like