Notessimo Remixes / Mashups

Hello all.

Today I bare with me a difficult challenge. More challenging than composing a 18 minute power metal ballad or a 2 minute techno song with just a bass drum, even more challenging than getting your own thread. You must find 2 unlikely songs, with differing qualities, and mash them together to create a omgwtfepic song.

This is a notessimo remix: A remix of Minimalismierologyst by Spacepixel & The Ocean by Anthony

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=39647

infinite + on the moon is a failure. tempo matches, but the C# kills the chance for infinite to even try to jump in.
but sp’s and the ocean were great.

I agree, the mashup was great.

I will give 10 dollars to the person who is able to mash up the song that I’m making c:

I hope I’m not the last person who will do this.
The Final Call vs. Calm Anger

This whole thing actually happened by accident, I was planning on covering Calm Anger alone, and then releasing it in itself. But then I listened to all the songs that have a vote on Unkowned’s poll, and found out that, although the tempo’s are 160 (320 at 2x) and 400, They were in the exact same key. So I kept working on it as it was and added in the final call a little late. Hope you guys like!

P.S. The Final Call is by Unkowned, and Calm Anger is by 1amayzingman.

EDIT: Another hope of mine is that this will inspire other people to do this. It may have taken me two days, but that was because yesterday was spent making the first four sheets (minus the opening drums, which I added today) and wondering how I should continue. It was fun and easy, as I basically just recopied everything from the two songs.

A Tip: Start from scratch. Don’t pick two songs, then pick one of them and just add to it, as this doesn’t worrk too well. Although it may take a little longer (this took me about 4 hours) the end results are magnificent, in the hands of the right person.

Another tip: If your stuck, I would suggest doing the third of Roastmaster’s suggestions, it is probably the best one.

That was actually really well done, I thought it was going to be a disaster at first but that was actually really really good. 9.5/10

Thanks! I have to admit, it probably would’ve been better if I had restarted the song over and taken out the teckno parts, buts I was like “what the heck, it akes little difference.” I am proud of the final results.

I mashed Piano Craze, and Intense (a rather presumptious title) by myself.
It will freeze if the graphics quality is too high, so put on the lowest.

That was really good. The piano sounded nice and I fucking loved that kick. I do have a few complaints, though. The clap didn’t seem to fit (I think snare #5 would be an appropriate replacement) and only quarter notes were used to construct the piece. You know you can change note lengths, right?

Dude, that first piano sounded EXACTLY like Bliss made by Muse.
Anyone else hear it?

I believe that would be a yes, seeing as I was the one who made it in the first place
Don’t remember calling it piano craze though, someone must’ve stolen it I guess
Meh

[http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topi ... sts-116682](http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/6876?page=2#posts-116682)

(Yeah, I sound like a bit of a dick in that post, but it was 2 years ago)

Oh and I approve of this idea or something

Wow Roastmasters, great idea! Your one was totally awesome! (rock)

That was just straight up badass.

Amazing job.

I’m flattered.
However, I had no idea that it was previously published, I was just browsing, and I found it. And as for the knowing I can use more than quarter notes, I do know. I didn’t think the piece needed it. Basically (though I did take a few liberties), I just combined the melody of the “Piano Craze”, or whatever it’s called now, and the drums of my song.
I think I’ll add some more touches to it now.

I’m really interested to see if anyone can fit one of my songs into a mashup/remix, some use C major and others are just weird.

Awww…
I made my remix amazing.
And then I forgot to save it.

Also, I put that song into mp3 format by recording it, and then played it on my speakers+subwoofers, and it sound awesome.

This is a good idea. I was also wondering what some of my songs would sound like mashed. Some are in the same key. In fact, most are in the same key. Hmm…

Almost all my songs are in C major and some variation of 120/150 bpm

But i doubt anyone will mashup my songs

I’ll try.

Have fun then

How’s this for a remix?
Circus Express and Last Game?