Ashley Bas10 ... Just Be Happy

Dear musilline (spelling?!)
ummm… well seeing as the debug column is gone from the top menu bar you cant stop the scrolling…thats how i made it. it makes my comp. lag aswell… put debug back …please

Yeah, song is awesome though!

?id=42344

Nice song! I loved it until the ending. Is it meant to be a loop?

Thanks. Its for my schoo-work so where that monstrosity (spelling?) was i put a short flury of n00bishness. And, its supposed to be a rondo. whcich means it keeps coming back to the same part. Rondo’s are loops if you take out the cadenza (fancy solo-y-bit) and candence (end chords).

I thought it was “rondeau”

Rondeau is French for Rondo I think.

Collab with ixsetf…and star, can you get rid of the poll now…thank you

The Unknown

Don’t let unknowned find out about the name
I have a song called this but it sucks and its in the depths of some forgotten thread so I don’t really care
I wish i had time to listen though

I thought it was good.

unknowned can fudge off…i delete its name and it was named unknown istead of unamed song for ages cus i forgot what it said in the box…so i thought the unknown was a fair name…and ixseft didnt gimme any suggestions so i named it the first thing to come to mind

hey can you check the spelling of my name you have to switch the t and f

my bad…oh well…i cant be asked to change it…people know who i mean so i doesnt realy matter

actually its spelled corectly in the song but not in your posts
Which you can edit

Also I may do A remix of it later… fix some of the things that I think could be improved and such(there are different musical tastes so we will never completely agree on everything)

Nice song guys! I like the echoic effect.

?id=44099

NEW SONG!

nice funkalicios and shtuffalicious song thought the synth in sheet 0 sounded to quiet but 5/5

Right as it ended would have been perfect for a outbreak of some beast solo that uses sheet 3 as the background…but it ended

Izz funkilicious. Would make a good loop.

hmmm…i am seriously bad at solos tho…may do that