Help, Missing Plug-in??

I was in the middle of playing my awesome…so far unsavedfucking hell song and the screen just went white with a ! in a circle in the middle of the page (i use chrome btw) and after that happened i tried to open another “compose a song” page to see if it would fix it…but it says “missing Plug-in”
Screenshot…I Apologize for the link…but because i’m missing the plug-in for just about everything…it wont even display the picture’s actual URL.
I just started to realize then as i was uploading that screenshot that many things are now missing the plug-ins…does anyone know how to get the plug-in/s back? i really don’t want to lose this song…i spent so long on it…

Install/Re-install Adobe flash player.

OMG its starting to piss me off…i’ve tried listening to 3 songs from posts in this forum and i can’t…
I think whats happened is that flash has crashed within chrome…as it was a complex song…

I don’t know. :[ You could try re-installing Chrome, clearing cookies, restarting your computer, etc.
At least hopefully you can still listen to songs in a different browser.

Like i said…i was trying to fix it without losing the song… i lost my work so now i’m more than fucking pissed…but hopefully i’ll redo it…but then again…the drumming i did on hidden turned out shit so this probably will too -.-
But…i did restart chrome…everything is working now…except my song which i don’t have anymore :’(

I’m sorry, I forgot about that.
Losing work is so frustrating…

For now i gave up on that song…lucky i did too cause i came up with a new super-mega-freaking-awesome one :mrgreen:

If anyone else has this problem, there is no way of stopping it without restarting your browser…

Haha that’s great.