Farewell Notessimo 2

So I started work on this short song that I intended to just be funny and then decided to change it into a sort-of farewell song for Notessimo 2 now that v3 is coming soon. You should already know about this fad, although I will warn you that there is quite a bit of visuals, so you may have to turn down your settings (the highest I can do without lag is Video → Worst and Audio → Medium. Oddly, I think that medium sounds a little better than high).

The reason I posted this here instead of the songs forum is because I don’t consider a youtube fad to be worth posting in the songs forum, and because I have a lot of things to say that don’t pertain to the song itself.

To anyone who’s interested, I took the liberty of taping my entire process of making the art in the song and will post that to youtube shortly as a speed-art type video (although by your guys’ standards this probably looks like crap, even to those who like ponies…). Still, it was fun to make, and hopefully it will inspire…wait why did I make this thread? Oh yeah.

Just talk about Notessimo 2 and what you miss about it. I’m tired right now and I’m going to bed.

You could also delete sheet 9 if you want to see it move. (make sure to check the art before pressing delete, though!)

Did I forget to say that? I literally thought to say that in my head and forgot to write it down. Man I’m tired. But the video’s almost up.

There’s no sheet nine though.

And that’s a great drawing of Rainbow Dash!

I think he meant Layer 9.

Vid’s up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9a1Jgv3 … gbVT0n8-AI

Nice! I commented on it.

I probably won’t miss a thing… other than the songs we made.
We’ll just somehow carry them on to N3 lol
(memorize your songs guise! Remake them in N3! )