Another Suggestion

Any chance of adding in ties for your notes?
It might make it easier to make music. Especially for me when I’m make TTFAF (Through the Fire and Flames) lol

Ties are easy, just add the two note’s length and make one note with that sum where the first note would go.
Slurs are the tricky thing…

Yeah, thats what I do now. I add the note values together. I figured it’d be easier to add in ties and stuff. Lol
Meh, I can manage without them I’m not that bad at math lmfao

Yeah, they will be added soon, with dotted notes

Sweet, thanks Starburst

First, can you add a topic where you compile everything that has been requested to help people make sure that they aren’t just repeating…

Secondly, slurs and ties…

Thirdly, can you make it so that you can change the volume in the middle of a note (forgot what it’s called…)

crescendos and decrescendos?

you know the line above two or more notes that literally conect them and make one sound
many songs we created have slurs and its annoying jump notes and skiped spaces are breacking up the song. Slurs would be nice to have.

Thank God you explained what a “slur” is; I would have been completely lost without that paragraph of text. I believe Starburst has already been petitioned for this, what was it called, “slur?” So, we need only wait for Him to include “slurs,” if it is indeed possible.

Lol. Him. is Starburst our God now?

No, Kira is God.

lol
Deathnote fan i see

you know Kira is dead right
Bwahahaha
oh i should be watching it right now

Rock one Everybody

yes i know, but Kira is still God

lol last night i watched the first episode again and i totaly forgot about how it all started
anyway this time im actually going to watch the whole thing
i was in school most ov the time and couldn’t watch it because of homework
lol
anywho now im a seinor and wont have to much homework to do this time
but yes Sandalman is GOD

Rock on

Edited by Sandalman3000

Yeah. you probably shoudnt have capitalized him. I think there should have the abality to put 64th notes where you can actually have conneceted notes where the would be a total of 64 notes in a measure… if thats possible.

There is a way to fit 64 notes in one measure; it just requires multiplying the tempo by four. And, here’s an interesting little tidbit, did you know that you don’t have to respond to every post in every thread in every forum? It’s crazy right? Try it, yeah, right now. OK, you’re reading this, and I know you want to respond, but just hold it in. I don’t care if you think it will be the most amazing post of your life. Just read this and move on. It’s what Jesus would do.

those of you who can’t figure out how to do staccato notes- shorten the lengths of the notes you put in the song
I.E. staccato note on a quarter note, change the length to a sixteenth or eighth note.

If I’m right, a staccato is when a note is played at its normal spot in the measure (say 1/16th), but its value is of one half shorter. A quarter would be 8th, 8th=16th, 16th=32nd, and so on.

Also, if I’m right, a dotted not is when a note (say quarter note) is played for the length of a quarter and the length of the value half of that together. Quarter would be 4th + 8th, 8th would be 8th + 16th, etc.

Yes, that is all correct.

I know pi and e. pi = 3.1415926879273402376928523672057294672038 lmao and so on. e is (yes im retarded) 2.87. Beat that.