Drawn To Life Video Game!!!!(The Next Chapter)

Hey , anybody out there who plays or has played Drawn To Life on the DS or Wii knows that it is awesome. And anybody who wants to talk about Drawn To Life , please do. This topic I made because I just got Drawn To Life : The Next Chapter for DS , and beat it. And I wanted to see how many people play that game. Feel free to chat. There will be a new post each week.(I’ll try ) Well , bye for now.

I do not have the new one (and probably won’t get it) but I played and beat the original.

I don’t have it, and I don’t really want it. I have the first though, it was ok.
And off-topic, fishrocker double posted.

Oh , well I wonder if more people will come? Soon? Sometime?

My cousin wants me to get this.

Yeah, I played the one for the ds (the first one) because my cousins got it, and it seemed sorta odd. It has a good idea behind it, letting you draw everything, but If I got a game from the producers of Drawn to Life, I believe a better one would be Scribblenauts. But hey, I’ve never played either the new Drawn to Life or Scribblenauts.

I haven’t played Scribblenauts either. (rock) It seems different from Drawn 2 Life. I think u draw a squiggle and it comes out as something different. It looks pretty cool. (rock)

Scribblenauts lets you write a word to use as a weapon rather than drawing it.

oh

hellooooo? anybody there???

I’m here.