Spam about stuff 2.0 (because you still go off topic...)

LOL my avatar…

Microwave Radioactivity.

Might want to rephrase that, “radioactivity” refers to measuring radioactive material decay (counts per second for atoms with unstable nucleii), and doesn’t have anything to do with microwaves.

AW, I KILLED IT

dont use big words big words make you have head pain a big word is over 5 letter long.

that sucks, becuase I live in a place that is called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrob wllllantysiliogogogoch and go on vacation to a place called Krung thep mahanakhon bovorn ratanakosin mahintharayutthaya mahadilok pop noparatratchathani burirom udomratchanivetmahasathan amornpiman avatarnsathit sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit.

you make head hurt bad no big words for you guitarski- ow you make me use big word meany

I don’t like this thread.

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, - how’s that for big words?

I don’t like people that don’t like this thread :twisted:

I can live with that.

Ahh the brain-damage!

But I can’t and I won’t.

(This is the last post ever by fishrocker)…in this thread

So, the whole point of this thread is to create more opportunities to increase your post count, right?

This thread is f**ked up.

I love the irony of that, since you posted the message twice.

You hear that Guitarskills? (You too Muselline)

EDIT: Wow, I feel gullible. After posting this I just read that SufferingFan is Muselline. >.<

I never do that though…

I just check Notessimo every 5 minutes are so (sometimes even less) to see if there are new posts. Btw, you guys don’t talk enough :twisted:

Beds are very unbalanced.

Yeah who else would it be?

Why? You don’t need a second account.