deadmau5

Search it on Youtube. I’m sure you’ll love his music if you are a big electro/house fan.

inb4 cartrox

Me too!

Also is it okay if I don’t like Deadmau5? I just think his stuff is a little too mainstream and uncreative.

I’m in as well!

Although I don’t like that mouse, I’m here too!

How Am I inb4 cartrox? The world may never know.

I’m surprised that cartrox hasn’t posted yet. :\

Let’s have a deadmaufive party without him.

Strobe :3

This is one of my favourite songs of his!

DARN IT I JUST NOTICED THIS! My favorite song is probably strobe too.

EDIT: I knew someone would post about me in here. :D

The second page officially belongs to Cartrox.

Maybe we should make a coldplay thread and see how long it is before coolplay posts in it…meh.

He hardly visits anyway.

We could make a Starwars thread lol.

Some other songs that are my favorite are Word Problems or Soma. Both of those are awesome.

So this is what it’s like to be off-topic…

How about an inb4 thread? post something that you’d expect a user to like and see how many people reply before said user. Heh, it’d probably die before TPBM.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I don’t listen to deadmau5 to have a real opinion of his (its?) music. The main reason for this is that I don’t really like house techno that much either, it always feels like there’s no effort put into making the song feel…different.

EDIT: Okay nevermind, I’m not sorry for being off-topic after seeing this bot post (quoted here so you can see it):

Literally the bot posted right before me, I hit submit and it showed me that there was a new post for review before I posted.

You have no idea how wrong you are…

You have no idea how wrong you are about Star being wrong because he’s totally not wrong.

Heh good idea Star. And congratz on the first off-topic post. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have no idea how wrong you are about me being wrong about star being wrong becuase he is totally not not wrong.

I’m not saying that the music is bad, just boring to me. I’m sure lots of effort goes into the actual songs, but it’s just to standardized for my tastes.