The Cooking Thread

He guys. Time for a thread that doesn’t belong on this site - cooking! As much as I love music, sometimes I do like food. This won’t be one of those healthy threads, but more like sharing delicious food that everyone should eat.

So, what do I have to say? Well, for dinner last night I had the GREATEST steak ever. Seriously, it was amazing. I also tried making stew and chicken Sate in a skewer. It was good, but the steak was better.

Here’s how you make the Sate.

Slice steak and chicken into strips and stab them onto a stick.
Mix oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and pineapple juice in a bowl. Cover the meat with the absolutely delicious sauce, let them marinate for an hour, and grill. They should be nice and tasty after fifteen or so minutes as sate takes a ridiculously short time to cook. The sate goes really well with steak and white rice.

Next, one for the game night. Have some friends but you don’t have any good food? Make these hot chicken wings.
The night before the game marinate chicken drummettes with hot sauce and garlic salt. In the morning, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and in another bag mix butter, biscuit mix, onion salt, and pepper. Coat the drummettes and then bake them for half an hour. You now have some hot wings for the game.
To make sauce for the mustard, mix sour cream, honey, and Dijon mustard for honey-mustard dip.

1 Like

I approve of this topic.

“Have some friends but you don’t have any good food?” What if we have good food but no friends? :(

1 Like

You’ll have to eat it all yourself :(