Dubstep: Genres

This is the type of dubstep I like listening to.

Is it dubstep though? More like rave or trance.

not all dubstep is wubs or sound effects.

You obviously don’t know the genre you love so much as you think you do. It’s as sad as when I know more of the Bible than that of a “hardcore Christian.”

Yay, someone who’s cool in the newbies. At least, I hope.

Why is everyone picking on me?!

That’s not even derogitory nor is it antagonizing you. It’s a general statement, and it’s true. People tend to think that Dubstep is just sound effects and wubs, because that’s what it’s become. But Dubstep branched off of… wait for it… Reggae. So basically, it’s supposed to be some kind of soothing reggae/techno-like blend. But it all changed once on person discovered that one wubby instrument that’s loud, obnoxious, and just… ugh.

Also, I hardly think that 2 people counts as everyone.

I like Yellowtail’s song.

1 Like

Most people OKAY?!

I know it isn’t sounds and wubs. BUT I LIKE THAT KIND!

Nobody patronized you for liking it. I just dislike it myself, as does Yellowtail. Calm down man, you really have problems with handling things civilly.

As you are allowed to express your opinion for it, I’m allowed to express mine against it.

I never did double post on this topic (as far as I know o.o), so I’m not sure why you asked that. And if it is double posting then it is my computer glitching (unless I purposely posted more than once).

Yeah, Sorry for overeacting, It’s sortof my weakness…

I’ve double posted by accident one time… Poor cats…

You did, I edited it. I know sometimes people accidentally duplicate posts, but these were different and happened a few minutes after.

Okay, no double posting, we got it;

Thanks for the warning…

I remeber when Liefeday posted the Emotion remix, and posted the: In for the kill - Skrillex La roux.

I heard that song before, It’s one of those songs you have to listen to on full volume…

I listen to songs with headphones in, lowest volume possible
You can still hear all the intricit and light noises but you don’t go deaf doing it

Anywho. I like wubz and bass
but I also like a good melody and something that seems like they took a second to think it out… like classical

so ClassicalWubz, Lets go.

It just gets me pumped up.

Did I double post? Sorry…

Yes. Yes you just did. You double posted to ask that. Huge facepalm right there bud.

i almost get it how to put the headexplode

i like Dubstep too.

I already told you how to do it Timothy. I’ll simplify it down:

1. Right click on image and select “copy”.
  2. Paste (ctrl-v) into the reply box.

Like this!

1 Like

Does anyone listen to Ry legit?

How come no one is answering now?!