EVERYTHING IS BROKEN GTFO

^ Haha, nice.

-BUMPERCARS-

Revived old song:

(This is my fourth time remaking this song.)

I like that song! It’s kinda catchy.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah… I’m sorry for being off-topic… BUT WHEN THE F**K DID I POST THIS???

Yesterday.

Uhh… I never posted in your thread yesterday… if I did… I don’t remember.

Geez…would you like to insult a great musician any more?? This guy is a legend.

You are not sorry at all, you love off-topicness, as well as unnecessary CAPS LOCKS, unnecessary censoring of your ****s, unnecessary repetition repetition repetition, unnecessary punctuation?!!?!?!?, and unnecessary posts in general.

Sorry for clogging up your thread with this, Fire! I’m sure if Slip had less problems he would love you (as a musician).

I seriously don’t remember that. I do listen to Fire’s music alot… I wonder if I’ll start listening to his music more than Roast’s. o.o

You said it becuase I said That I wouldn’t be your lawyer becuase of a complicated series of edits making it look like I wasn’t his lawyer. He edited his post to say I was his lawyer, Making you say that, and making me be your lawyer in the process. (this makes PERFECT SENSE )

Okay, now back on topic.

spam

Talk About Stuff 3.0

ive been listening to terrible songs all day, and now i find a song thats 1 worth my while 2 worthy enough to be called a song,best song ill listen to in a long while.

What song was it?

woah don’t get too judgmental, or people will start judging you

People would judge anyway … people always judge.

Well, if he was just randomly clicking in the browse section…

I finally updated the OP.

[ie. bumpity-bump]

But 78 edits? That’s a lot for only 8 songs.

Not for what his page looks like ;)

--------Song----------
That was sweet!
I’m loving your song