fishrocker's songs-6/1112

I am working on Jordan by Buckethead! I hope it turns out good!

Good luck! I tried a while back, got the guitar up to the solo finished…then I gave up I also saved over that file…so it’s gone.

I just finished the guitar break last night. I’m starting the solo and it’s really challenging

Hah I know, it has wayyyy too many complicated trips…and 32nd notes as well lol.
Well…have fun with that

I’ll try.

Did you know that drum beats are changable? Drum beats can actually set the mood of the song instead of being exactly the same… the whole song through.
Also, did you know that not every phrase has to be repeated 6 times to make it a good song?
Another thought. The bass can change too! I know, so many new exiting things, it just makes your head spin!

lol!!! finally someone says it!!!

Lies

[quote=“axtrubanblahaAlso”]
Lies

Aaaaand… more lies.

I don’t know where you learned music sir, be we here at notessimo.net are a reputable outlet for mediocrity. Take your “non-generic and predicable” ideas elsewhere. Good day.

Jordan sounds really good can’t wait to hear the finished version. Btw, the chorus sounds perfect

[quote=“Hypo”]

Lies

Yes… but IT STILL GETS KIND OF ANNOYING!!! i think he just is stating that fish could change it up a bit

I made a song using Power Tab! It’s the Pokemon GSC Champion battle theme against Lance and Red!
http://notessimo.net/?id=10019

And about what you guys said about my songs being repetitive…
Some (a lot) of my songs are repetitious but, that is how I made them at the time (and they’re good like that). However, one of my songs, Publicity Hexagon (I got its name by opening to 2 random pages in the dictionary), has only 1 sheet that repeats, and it’s sheet 0. I believe in what Hypo said about the drum beat, the repetition, and the bass line. So yeah, there you go

OP Update

fish, make something outta this

Battlefield is pretty epic.

heres my new song

Crack of Dawn-

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=13180

Erm, I don’t know why you put your song in Fishrocker’s thread… I’ll move it to the Rock Thread (Original), sounds kinda rock-ish… but in a minute, don’t feel like it right now.

fishrocker is my friend thats why, plus he wanted to know my songs

Oh ok, that makes sense.

bump for edit. It’s been a while (almost one whole month!) since my last update. My new songs are in so enjoy!

not to be mean, but I’m a bit dissapointed in your new songs. I like theme, but they’re still repetitive.Downfall was a awesome exception though.
Also the poke centre was off tune. I wanna try now!!!