HELP!

Well, I am still a noob even at the amount of time I have been on the notessimo.net website. I need help with the problem of when it changes the type of measure ( exa; 0 0 3 21 5 00 3 21 5 21 5 21 5 0 0 4 5 22 19 0 0 1 3 5 3 21 ) on the top of the screen. I can’t figure out how to fill in that gap between the measure… PLEASE help… I realy get annoyed trying to find out my awesome song has 20 friggin gaps per measure!
I am a great musician with the guitar and fiddle…( yes… that is country for the creeps that didn’t know)

P.S PLEASE!

I <3 you for fiddle… and usually when you have a gap it means your note went over the limit of the last measure, so it has to overload into the next measure. You may also be using the duplicate button which has a glitch that causes a few extra measures.

PS there is a bug right now with the games that makes it so you can’t share your songs with another computer.

Yes, if it’s the glitch, then when you are playing your song pause it at the end of each sheet (that’s what they’re called, not measures). Then when you unpause it there will be no gap. It’s not a great method but it’s the best you can do.

Oh and if that still doesn’t help check to see if any of your notes have a length that go over the bar line. You know how to shorten note lengths, right?

inb4unknownedthrowsafit

WAT

And why would Unkie throw a fit?

If you’ve read some of his posts on the bots’ stuff, before they got deleted… he’s been getting pissed at ‘noobs’ and bots lately.

I think we are all pissed at bots…

Was there a huge flame war?

I have tried to umm, fill in the gap using shorter notes to get RIGHT next to the next measure ( sheet ), but the game still creates a measure. I will however go ahead and try that one pause thing-ama-jig. :roll:

music theory:

that are a total of 64 whatchamacallits in a measure. if you place a note that is 11 whatchamacallits long at the 54th whatchamacallit it will end at the 65th. that causes a new measure. you cant do that! don’t add notes right next to the end of a measure.

Clear as mud…
Although, I can’t really explain it any clearer.

Yep. I wish I knew how to explain it further. I think there is something on it in the tutorial page???

If it were possible to share songs, it’d make explaining it so much easier. And there might be something in the tutorials about it… maybe.

could this do?

http://notessimo.net/song-512

OKay, I figured it out, I never really put the notes far back enough, and the thing with the pasue and continue did help also. I never noticed it goes farther back… Anyways, thanks! \

Well it’s not music theory where I live. My teacher asked me how many beats three semibreves were and I said 192 and she looked at me like I had escaped from a metal hospital. -.-
Is the 64 method what Americans use or something?

And you’re welcome, btw.

I think the 64 beats thingy is something Starburst made up to make using Notessimo easier. Looks like he started with 8=eighth, and went on from there.

Isn’t that reversing the American method?

No, Starburst did not make that up. Thats why there’s a thing called 64th notes-which starburst did not make up either. I can remember from my GH days that TTFAF has 64th notes…

And Muse, SB is Canadian.