Movie Reviews

WOE IS ME.

lightning thief = one GIANT history lesson = sucked

Best raview evar. So descriptive. It made my cry.

Ditto. Just got the movie on dvd.

Thats what YOU think

The Last Airbender = shitstorm

Nothing like the show, which is amazing.

They left out all character development and major plot points.

M. Night Shlamalammadingdong fucked up yet another movie.

THIS

THIS SO MUCH

I DEMAND A REBOOT

ohai guize, wanna wach a moooooovie tomrowrow. Really? Cool. I think we should watch The Last Airbend-

Fuck.

Metacritic agrees

also, best movie of all time and best movie of all time

Ouch.

Ouch x2.

xP I’ve seen Biodome… Not that bad, but still not that good.

Yeah, It looked like it wouldn’t be as bad as they say. I won’t watch it, though.

Hello!!!, I am going to review the movie Inception. Overall I thought it was a very good movie. The begining was a little hard to understand, but as the story unfolded it made more sense. Leonardo Decaprio did a fantastic job on his part. The story was great, and the movie was great, and it really made you have to think and it left you with a very suprising ending. My favorite part was there was like this war scene up in the mountains of russia I think. It was this epic gunfight that was AWESOMEE. Its a definetly movie you’ll have to see 2 times or more.

I’m gonna see Inception some day, it seems really good. Seems very similar to Shutter Island.

Inception = Confusing
Favorite scene…THE ANTI-GRAVITY BATTLE!

Inception was great. I’m telling you, I’ve seen an audience cry at endings of movies, I’ve seen people get pissed at endings, I’ve seen people get happy and at endings and all that I’ve never seen such emotion in an audience ever in my life when I saw inception. I’ve never seen so many people get so upset at an ending only to stand up and applaud it 2 seconds later.

You couldn’t have said it any better…check off Inception.
To see list:
The Expendables
Scoot Pilgrim VS The World

ANTI-GRAVITY BATTLE!

Inception was the best movie I have seen since I saw the Book of Eli.