Need Help by Not Sure

Someone please help me. This is only here because there is a song somewhere in the database that this sort of resembles and I can’t find it at all, and it’s starting to make me upset because it was so good. I used to play it for hours on repeat. As far as I know, it only used this synth sound. If anyone knows what song I want to find, thank you so much for your help.

First of all, I had a few flat notes in there, that must have gotten lost in the uploading process. I’m actually not bad at composition. Not sure what happened to it, unless it’s just the V3 player.

I think the song may be Darude - Sandstorm.

1 Like

That wasn’t it, but thanks for trying to help. I could have sworn Yellowtail J44 did it, but not Indoor Infinity because I listened to that. (Great song BTW)

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it any more specific. If I could remember more of what it sounded like, I could better recreate it.

Perhaps it is this song: Crazy Bus Title Screen - YouTube

On The Moon?

Nope, that wasn’t it either. That’s also a good song though. I really do appreciate the help here. When I remember more of what it sounds like, I’ll post it.