OneTwoThreeADVENTURE (Let's GO) by Clearwater

Meh. Nothing really jumped out and grabbed my attention other than the melody itself.

5/5

Congrats for the feature! 5/5, like, quite enjoyable.

What a pretty tune. Fantastic work.

Sounds like something I would here in a video game on the title screen.

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

By the way, congrats!

10/5

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u6d7mthtgcn6qlw/OneTwoThreeADVENTURE(Let’s%20GO)%20With%20Ambience.mp3 If you’re okay with this, here is the song with ambience :stuck_out_tongue: if you haven’t heard it like this…

1 Like

OH MY GOD! :smiley: That sounds great.
So now I’m wondering two things:

1. How did you add that effect?
  2. Could I possibly get a download link? (My mom enjoys my songs and I think she’d like that on her iPod.)
1 Like

Ah Thanks!
The effect is really cool and it was automatically an effect I can choose on my sound settings. I don’t know if it’s a standard for all computers but it is on mine.
As for a download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6d7mthtgcn6qlw/OneTwoThreeADVENTURE%28Let%27s%20GO%29%20With%20Ambience.mp3 Does this work?

1 Like

I have a sound program installed on my laptop by default (Realtek HD Audio Manager), you can change the environment, equaliser and even the key of all sounds…maybe you have something similar on yours?

It says it’s Sound Alive 3D on the settings part of my computer.

I have looked, I have an HP laptop, Windows 7. Nothing cool as far as I can tell.
What computers do the two of you have?

2 Likes

I have a Toshiba Satellite, but i don’t remember the exact model…

1 Like

i like your song so much!

this is quite amazing

1005412548521851862552125326598955962768276185717681681/5

The music is a lot cool. The nighttime landscape image is beautiful. Keep the good work up, Clearwater Sapphire.

Congratulations on the best rated song of all time! Well deserved for such a magnificent composition:)

3 Likes

haven’t commented on this yet

comment: transitions were not very good. the glock at measure 111 was very nice. The whole song was a fare bit to simple and “cutesy” for me.

Saw this was best rated song, decided to give it another listen.

Need to critique someday.

1 Like

Dropped off the highest rating (wasn’t me, I rated it like 4)

But, to tell you the truth, I did not think it deserved a 4.94. No offence.

The outro was a bit of a letdown, but otherwise, great work. I’m no musicologist though

1 Like