!!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR OWN THREAD!!! *DON'T MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC*

I mostly think this will allow people who suck like me a chance to eventually make their own thread when they are good enough

Im sorry but when I started MY thread I had 20 songs scattered around but I wanted the thread I was allowed, so I took the 10 minutes to put it together. So im sorry starwars but stop bitching, it only makes your chances worse and makes people like you less.

thats kind of a cool idea, lets see what the other mods think.

IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN THREAD AND DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR DAMN COOKIES, PM YOURSELVES YOUR SONGS.

Whatever you say.

I don’t think the amount of songs you made should determine whether you are allowed to make a thread or not. I’d rather not have someone with 80 30 second songs make a thread than someone with 5 or 6 full length epics. IMO starwars is more qualified for a thread than most people and he is actually one of the few that I’d like to see have a thread.

Our make a note on your computer with the URLs. That’s what I do with my unfinished songs anyways.

Do you save it to something like Microsoft Office Word or Wordperfect or what? That’s a good idea.

any kind of document thats saveable that you can copy/paste on. and again im sorry about flipping out on you, its just getting annoying that everybody sends me their user thread requests because im younger and more laid-back. its just pissing me off.

I just use Notepad. Easy and quick.
And DD, I’m getting annoyed about them too, but try to take it easy a little.

Im sorry, im just really steamed.

I didn’t really send to you directly DD. I sent it as a general question, and i didn’t mean any offense. From your posts, however, I never gathered your age, nor do your posts seem laid-back to me. i don’t go looking for any attributes in a moderator when I ask them a question in a PM, sorry for making you mad.

LOL I SENT STRAIGHT TO HYPO TWICE

then i sent to you Kd

no,its not you, but thats probably the reason they send to me A LOT. I dont mind, but when I come home and see 20 "pleases"in my inbox, please in that situation waters itself down.
The reasonI was mad at you was that you kept on sending messages and kept complaining and telling me “this person has a thread and blahblahblah” Im sorry if I ever came across as rude, though.

Ok, Ill make sure not to make a thread…

lolwut

Oh what happened here? I can’t believe I missed something.

Hey guys… in other thread i post "I love make covers of guitar hero songs "

And now i want to make a thread about original songs… like
Bohemian Rhapsody By Queen
Funkytown Remix By Lipps Inc
Monster by Skillet
Even Flow by Pearl Jam
Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones
Chop Suey by Sistem of a Down
Yendo a la casa de Damián by Cuarteto de Nos
Everlong by Foo Fighters
Bad reputation by Joan Jet
Float on by Modest Mouse
Girls not Grey by AFI
Hungry like the Wolf by Duran Duran
Back Round by Wolfmother
Kids in America by The Muffs
TNT by AC/DC
Mountain Song by Jane’s Addiction
Painkiller by Judast Priest
Panic Attack - Pull me under by Dram Theater
Obstacle1 by Interpol
Song2 by Blur
Ramblin Man by The Allman Brothers
Last train to London by ELO
Human Nature - Smooth Criminal - Billie Jean - Beat It by Michael Jackson
ETC

See?? we can make those songs and more together, and post on youtube, and increase Notessimo’s reputation…

i ask…
is there one post like this???
If not… I’ll Create one

There is one like that actually, right here.

OMG!!!

Im so LOST!!!

This forum is big

THANKS

Well im sorry that we cant read the instruction manual and be expected to fallow it. In fact, I dont even know where the rules are. I wish I could help you guys with this that looms over your heads but im not a moderator. Sorry if poeple like me are such a annoyence.

It’s not really a problem anymore. Also the rule thread got deleted.