!!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR OWN THREAD!!! *DON'T MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC*

I don’t know if this was mentioned before, but even if your songs are good you should wait until you have at least five of them before you make your own thread. You can find a thread about the genre your song falls under and post it there in the meantime.

I’m not a mod though. I’m just trying to be helpful.

You don’t have to be a mod to be helpful…

I think that was mentioned befor but you can never say stuff like that too much…

ya when i typed that i had to go so i used chatspeak (that and i had just played a game that you have to type really fast so everyone uses chatspeak)

actuelly i have made way more than 5 songs but i just found out about the whole forum thing so only 1 is posted

that’s what I thought… but you still should have asked a mod…
…anyways are they good songs?

why not just wait untill atleast 3-4 people have seen your song before posting it

im not sure if any of you will want to wait though (depending on if your songs name is ‘eyecatching’ or not[yes i know, i have bad word choice])

I have a suggestion to make. how about we jump the song limit for a personal thread to a 20. I know its a lot but look at us, all of the me thread is getting overdone.

20? Your kidding? Even 15 is to much. I say 12 or 13

20 IS quite a bit… I only have about… 10?

well, 20 shorter songs or 10 lengthy (good) songs

Hm, I s’pose that might work. Short as in… a minute or so? Not one o’ them spaztastic 5 second songs lol

wait, what about 20 short songs, 10 lengthy (good) songs, or 5 really kick ass songs (like me!)…just a thought

whoever has their own already is safe, but from now oin though…

Could someone PM a mod what it would be like with the links and stuff so the mod could check it and stuff if they wanted a thread for their song’s and then the mod could reply and say if it okay or not?

Sure, that’s part of what ‘asking a mod’ is about (hlisten)

What about a soundtrack type thing like that “Let’s RPG Soundtrack” thing,should you ask about that?

You should let us know what it’ll be based on.

ok I got good songs andd I wanna make a thread who should I PM?

Anyone with a green name (rock)

Ok I asked Dan and he said ask some1 else so should I ask you?