Rock Band

just got rockband 2 for 360 hehehe its awsome

I own expert on every song, with every instrument - and singing - even Foreplay, i donā€™t mean to brag, but i own that game
canā€™t wait to get Rockband2, it looks awesome!
i have guitar hero, i own that game too

For all of you Rock Band/Guitar Hero fans, you should try FoF Alarian Mod for your computer. It has different settings for you tochoose to switch between GHIII style, Rock Band and others. You can also add your own songs into the game using any program that has a piano roll and can save as MIDI. I think it is AMAZING! The only problem is it doesnā€™t allow vocals (is that really a problem?). You can add lyrics to the song and they sill scroll across the screen as in Rock Band, but you cant use a mic to sing to them for points.

I have that thing on my computer too. And youā€™re right, it is AMAZING! Little difficult to play with the keyboard, but itā€™s still fun.

i donā€™t have rock band or rock band 2

I was able to plug in my PS2/3 Drums and guitar and used them to play it! It does work, but you have to assign the keys first.

I tried assigning the keys to the controllers, but it didnā€™t work, can you tell me how you did it?

Iā€™m not sure. I just plugged them in, my computer said it recognized the hardware, assigned the keys, and presto!, I was playing FoF Alarian with my PS2/3 Rock Band Drums. There may be some sort of thing you have to download though, to get the computer to recognize your Rock Band peripherals.

For any of you who have rock band 2 i have a couple words 26% Visions Expert Drums.
91% Painkiller Drums
100% Painkiller Guitar
128,000 Chop Suey Expert Drums (Almost 5 GS)
Fun songs arenā€™t they

WOW, that stinks. If you can, you should totally buy it!

In Rock Band 1ā€¦
Drums: Every Song any difficulty. (Yes that means foreplay/longtime)
Guitar: Every Song any difficulty. (Cept green grass and high tides on expert) (Also counting most download songs.)
Bass: Well dont play muchā€¦
Sing: I sound like a broken record.
In Rock Band 2ā€¦
I FCed Give It All on Drums and guitar but i bought gh world tour so i put rock band 2 on delay. (Yes i have the symbols for realistic play)

I can do guitar on green grass and Pain Killer on expert.
I FC on charlene, Give It Away, Watcha want, Enter Sandman and a couple others.

Foreplay longtime i get like 220,000 or somtin like that.

i donā€™t have RockBand. Iā€™ve played it a my friendsā€™ places and I like GH better. The HO/POs (hammer-ons and pull-offs) seem like they donā€™t feel right to me.

I played Rock Band 2 at a friends house last weekendā€¦ I managed to drum Painkiller and Panic Attack on expert without failing! 8-) Iā€™m so happyā€¦ kinda lol

I 4 stared each. 93% on Painkiller and 91% on Panic Attack

i just got Rockband 2 for my birthday. I got it on Friday the 13th, didnā€™t play much 'cause I had friends over (same w/ Valentineā€™s Day), and beat the tour on Sunday, and for my birthday (16th), I completed the Endless Setlist 2 on Expert Guitar! It took 8 hrs and 15 mins (I had some interruptions)ā€“10 AM to 6:15 PM!

Woah! Can you say no life? lmao

No Life lol. I was bored and it was my birthday!

Ehh, good pointā€¦ I have those days where Iā€™m bored and itā€™s my birthday too lol They usually only happen once a year though

whoa! Same here!