Sonfax's Radio Broadcasting Service - CLOSED

SSBB, Mega Man, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic, F-Zero, Metroid, Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Okami, possibly Mortal Kombat…

I have all of those so far except Mega Man, MGS, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and MK.

Hey, if you ever have a queen night, i can record myself playing bohemian rhapsody, then post it on SC! you could play it like you did with let go? maybe? No?

A Queen night? I would LOVE that, but my dad and brother would give me so much grief. I’ll have to ask the staff members what they think.

…Uncharted, Assassin’s Creed, Donkey Kong, Team Fortress 2, Monster Hunter, Mario Kart…

My Video Game Music Broadcast is tonight starting at 9 PM EST, 8 CST, 7 MST, and 6 PST. It’s 4 hours of just my smashing voice and VGM, meaning everything you hear that is not from a Video Game is my own voice. I’ve been working on this playlist for the past month, so please listen! :-D

Quoted earlier post to avoid double-posting. Original from 21 November 2012.

But I go to sleep at that time :( I’ll try my best to see if I can listen.

I haven’t listened before, but I might be interested :D

A lot of people who listen in from Notessimo really enjoy it! And I’m going to be recording it, so I can upload it to Youtube or send the files out.

Cool. What’s your youtube channel?

Also: doesn’t this go in the music area, as opposed to the General area that it is in currently just wondering

I think i’m going to stop broadcasting for a while. I’m not exactly getting as much as I want for how much work I put into my shows with the playlist and speeches and all of the other time. I think my last show for a while will be this Friday.

Quoted previous post to avoid double-posting. Original from 23 November.

:{ I’m sorry it hasn’t been working out!

Reintroducing Video Game Music night on January 25th!

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Well the administrator announced today that the radio is shutting down permanently on Thursday. There’s a broadcast on Wednesday and another on Thursday. The one on Thursday will be the final one. If I find another radio to broadcast for, I’ll update this thread for that.

Thanks to everybody who listened!

Oh sorry to hear that, why is it shutting down?

The administrator didn’t put a reason in her post, so I’m not entirely sure. It does cost money to keep the server running, and I guess it wasn’t something that they wanted to keep running. Maybe it wasn’t worth the money anymore.

Run a public MOOMOO server.

I think of MuMu when you said MOOMOO, are they different?

SAME THING