Starburst is Missing!

WHO CARES!!! CONTACT HIM ON KONGREGATE OR BY EMAIL!!! PLOXXXXXX

I have already tried e-mail last week… no response.

Well, Starburst logged onto his youtube account two weeks ago so he’s not completely dead. But I’m 60% sure that he has forgotten about Notessimo.

I know that making a good game takes some time, but its been 2 years! 2 YEARS!! Yeah, I’m kinda acting like a whining asshole here but the sharing button is not working and the disappearance of our administrator is really bugging me…

So now, with nothing left to do, spacepixel and I have resorted to posting jokes from funny.com onto the Jokes thread…That’s really the only activity on these forums (which is kinda sad). Something needs to happen or else Notessimo will lose its active members. And I really don’t want that to happen because Notessimo is such an awesome game.

Bombarding him with e-mails is one option. We should try offering to help him get Notessimo done too (anyone who has experience with Flash anyways).

So true… I am still making songs… but I can’t posthem… and I cant csave mush more since I have almost used up all the save space…

P.S…How is Starbursts acc missing? if you click on mods or admin., you can still se him listed…

AND IF YOU CLICK THE LINK AND THEN CLICK “S”, YOU CAN SEE HIM LISTED…

I went to the members list, took a quick look at all users who has the letter S as the first letter in their username, sorted by rank and then something crazy happened.
Sandalman3000 outranks Starburst! What the hell?!

I know…but he still has a profile at least…

THE CURSE OF SP!!!

maybe the share button isnt broken, but being modified.

I thought about that too… that could be why his profile is messed up to…IDK!!! WISH HE WOULD TELL US!!!

there’s only one thing we can do now. Bombard Starburst’s youtube account, notessimo account, e-mail, and other communicating services with a crap load of PMs.

…or wait till the updates are complete (which may never happen)

Possible burnout. Certain posts suggest that there has been significant work done which remains to be integrated. Having a job in addition to a college workload leaves little time for hobbies. If you allow the latter to take precedence over the former, you can find yourself in dire straits. Though I don’t think messages of encouragement can do anything but help, if it was me, I would probably be annoyed by a topic like this.

It is annoying, like the pm I received to change my name for 4-1-09 ahemAnthonycoughhack

cough cough hack wheeze (heart attack)

laughs *cough *hack wheeze choke rofl help collapse feint heart attack seizure die drool wither decompose

and pvt messaging him will only annoy him more…

I’m annoyed by the coughing wheezing dying *use of s ,but that’s just me

so am I that is why i copied it …LOL
but really…

WE SHOULD MESSAGE IHIM ONLY TO LET HIM KNOW THAT THE SHARE BUTTON BROKE IF HE DOESN"T ALREADY KNOW…

this annoys me too, why does every copy each other in some way for every 2nd/3rd post after it?

I think this thread is off topic…

lock!