(Super Fighting Robot) Mega Man

About the Youtube advertising, you can count me in. I’m not going to start an account and go and record my songs this exact second, but I am interested in your offer. I think it would be cool to help spread knowledge of the Notessimo community. When I start, my name and avatar will be the same as they are here for clarity.

Also, I have (finally) finished Snakeman’s theme. This one is more of a remix than an arrangement. You could say it’s techno without as many synths.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=6875

Good! I’m not going to have to track you down and persuade you.

Another smashing success; these put my Megamans to shame! I just might have to redo them all to up the ante! You will be a highly valued addition to our small Notessimo troupe on the Tube.
Join here asap.
Oh, and isn’t Bass # 4 just the best?

Just a sec though, drsbaitso is already taken. So is drsbaitso0. You should at least grab a user name, then upload at your leisure. I suggest you look into this for recording.

Dr. Sbaitso, do you mind doiong the bubbleman theme from MM2 after you are finished with all the MM3 songs? I mean i liked the last one done but i want you to try it since hypo said that yours put his to “shame”

Took me like, forever, but here it is.

Edit:Here’s Bomb Man from Mega Man I

Gemini Man’s Stage. Is Doctor S. still working on these?

Did you know he wanted to be Capricorn Man?

I guess I got myself into doing the originals, oh well, it’s awesome so I don’t care. (BTW,this one’s Cutman)

Elecman is outta being outta here!

Speaking of me, ahm baaack! The hiatus was instigated by the 8th grade (I’m lackluster at managing time; however, I’ve resolved to now stay here for good). I’ve made a new remix this weekend (No, it’s not Geminiman, but something almost as good); I’ve remastered my cover of the title song and it’s now up to true remix status. Enjoy, I missed you guys!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG, Your’s was WAY better than mine!!!
Well… here’s Iceman

We missed you too Doctor!

Ice, Ice, Baby ooOOooooo

That Iceman remix is spot on! It’s already making me look forward to Fireman; boy your skills have improved! By the way, you can download a wave of my improved MM3 title here: http://uploading.com/files/W7NV64B6/Megaman%203%20Title%20(Improved).wav.html

Thanks, i’m still awstruck.
I’d love to see your Gemini Man!

Fire Man! Took About an HOUR!

BURN, BURN TO THE GROUND!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Took you long enough Sbaitso (sings along with the mega man 3 theme) “I am mega man! I’m blue and cyan! The creation of doctor light or right if you are from japan! Also known as rockman!”

HEEEEEeeeerrrrRRRRE’S Gutsman! 8-)

I added percussion because I realized I forgot on all the others (Except for Ice Man)
But I will not go back to the others though, you can do it if you want!

BTW,Can anyone explain to me the joke about Gutsman’s a**?

Geminiman’ s in the forum! This remix is based on the Rockman the Power Fighters version. I added a cheesy but effective intro and messed with the looping a bit. You may grab the wave if you enjoy it: http://uploading.com/files/AGHJLPE5/MM3%20Geminiman%20by%20Dr.%20Sbaitso%20(ID%2017110).wav.html

I’d be happy too… except I didn’t know such a joke existed, someone’s gonna have to fill me on it too lol

… O_O

You’re my hero. ;w;

It’s from a video made by Kajetokun on Youtube… he’s one of those 4chan guys so his jokes spread fast. He started Over 9000 too.

Nice Dr. Sbaitso. Now, I’m not familiar with the MM music, but it sounds cool

It was good, It definintely was a remix, but i didnt like the style, I didnt expect it to be like that.
When I listen to it I fell like im in an elevator.

Yeah, but still nice