the official notessimo 2 chat room

what?

I decided to click on this but then I saw a “registered users only” message and I left.

xat.com provides quite fancy chatboxes. I’d probably be whoring the doodle panel though. (It’s something that lets you draw while chatting.)

I think Starburst should put a chatroom in the forums.

You know those things in Neopets where you can see the pet’s descrpition but some people use it for other things. We should get something like that. Extra pages or links.
It can’t be locked unless it’s inappropiate, and since it’s extra, only the owner of that post can talk…once. Because it’s for something else.

(hlisten)

… what? (hlisten)

Yeah, that made about as much since as your sig.

i cannot stand xat! IRC is the way to go!

unfortunately Starburts hasn’t added an embed feature that is for other items other than for notessimo songs so i can’t add xat.com box or a flash chat so we will have to stick with the website chat untill then.

sorry

and skycakes the reason there is registered users only is so that i can keep track on the people in and out of the chat room and so that if there is anything inappropreate that is beeing done repeatedly then i can ban or warn the user.

No one uses the chatroom… (hlisten)
Notessimo’s population is way too small to have an active chatroom anyways…

Yeah. Even some people just make accounts but don’t do a thing. Seeing the people that do actually use their accounts even once, I’d say as a mere estimate this place is like a hamlet in the middle of nowhere.

Agreed. I hate to see thousands of unused accounts.

BACK TO LIFE!!!

I have created a Notessimo xat chat group that you can access

here

people may be on and may not be…
but you don’t have to register to chat (hlisten)

You can also find it on my bands homepage HERE

Awesome stuff… I’m in! (hlisten)

srry I had to do hw…but I will be back in!

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO PUT THEM AS A MEMBER ON THAT CHATROOM,
LET ME KNOW SO WE BOTH CAN GO ON THERE SO I CAN MAKE YOU ONE
or someone that is a mod on there I think can…

DANG cant access it from school (hlisten)

well I am on the chat room so if you want to become a membe, go onto it!

Nice Spacepixel, quadruple post.

thanks

You gotta stop that lol