The Scenario Game!

Hijack another plane. (don’t worry, you’ll find a way :D)

I need to draw a masterpiece, but I lost my pencil.

Use your spare pencil.

You’ve fallen down a small sinkhole and nothing but a rope and pail are at your disposal.

Eat your way out. (…)

you killed someone important, where will you hide the body?

1 Like

What body? You are quite sure there has never been, and never will be, a body in the premise. coughdumpstercough

You “accidentally” started a forest fire while playing with some flintstones.

clear all traces of fingerprints and get the hell out of there.

you want to make a sandwich but you ran out of bread…

Use crackers as a substitute.

You’re at the top of the CN Tower, watching over the city streets, living the life of a Canadian superhero. The view is simply amazing. You hear a woman’s cry of distress far below. You need to get down there and help that damsel.

Says who? I would like it up there, I’m sure she will be fine.

You’re broke and out of bread, and you really want a sammich (out of crackers too). WHAT DO YOU DO?

Use your imagination! :smiley:

You need to sleep but your nightlight isn’t working.

Screw nightlights.

You’re about to do a test you haven’t studied for.

Postpone the test
You are about to be slaughtered by a vicious vampire

Try to dodge what he does.

You are stuck in jail for 3 years and you wanna get out of there, what do you do?

Use a teaspoon from a tray of food to dig your way out.

The washing machine stopped working, how are you supposed to wash your clothes?

06-29-09-garfield.gif?w=450&h=131
You are forced to go to a labor camp. (assuming you don’t want to go) what do you do?

1 Like

Already go to that crap!

Your mountainbike broke & you don’t want to throw it away, what will you do with it?

Yes, I want to throw it away.

You’re climbing a mountain when a skier shoots past you. You realize he’s skiing from an incoming avalanche.

you turn around and run like HECK!

You are an astronaut going into space. in space, you realize that your sit has a rip/big hole. what do you do?

Erect a dispenser!

A spy just sapped your sentry and he’s right in front of you. What do you do?

Do “say hello to my little friend!”, stick your middlefinger to him and run in your car to your house.

You made a song and you got terrible points. What will you do?

Points? I don’t understand.

Your loved one is hanging from the ledge of the top of a building, and you’re at the bottom. She has seconds before her fingers slip.

DEN HALP DAT BICH.

it’s 5:00am and you need to wake up at 6:00am. How will you wake yourself up during the day? (and don’t say Coffee.)