What instrument(s) do you play?

I’m not very good. Damn barre chords.

I’m sure you’ll get good at it!

I’m Studying clarinet :D

I used to play the Toy trumpet, The plastic ocarina, the recorders & the Hing-Hong EK-001, but since i got older, i am missing some of my old instruments.

I can only play the trombone and piano well, I can play a lot of other instruments though, I’m just not as comfortable with them.

I play hardcore dijeridoo
and I play with uranium atoms. INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION!!!

Didjeroo- I can see that, but uranium atoms?

How do you even touch an atom?

You’re touching atoms all the time, silly.

1 Like

I TOO EPIC AND TOUCH ALL ATOMS EVEN if they don’t want me to.!!!

Drums.

If you play/love drums, it’s almost impossible to not like dubstep.

4 Likes

So true.

Oh great, AND he sings.

piano, saxophone, and clarinet. (Keep in mind I am only 11)

Self taught piano, Mallet percussion, Guitar (well), and the recorder. (Keep in mind im only 12.)

I hope i get this instrument sooner or later.: http://www.thomann.de/nl/yamaha_yv1600a_vibraphon.htm http://www.thomann.de/nl/adams_vswv31_solist_vibraphone_a443.htm (maybe a Yamaha one, maybe an Adams one.)

I also play the drudrudrums

1 Like

I once played the Hammond Organ.

I have a CASIO CTK-2080 keyboard. Epic win.

I have a Yamaha PSR-18, it’s an old keyboard nowadays, but it still works.

It’s made in 1990 so the sounds are obsolete, but i still love it.

SUPER DUPER UPDATE!!!
Being in college can really drain you. I’m studying music education (vocal emphasis) at the University of Louisville (Kentucky) AND work 3rd shift at UPS. 3RD SHIFT! That means while most of you are sleeping, I’m awake! WOOOOOO! Oh yeah instruments… lol…

I now can play the banjo, clarinet, flute, saxophone, keyboards, trumpet, and trombone. I also have a basic understanding of how to teach them at a beginners level.

Again I also play the piano (fairly well might I add by ear) and the voice. WHICH MEANS I SING.

Check out U of L’s top choir! Also the top choir in THE WORLD. Boo ya. ----------> The Cardinal Singers

1 Like