!!!WHERE TO POST YOUR SONGS!!! *DON'T MAKE A NEW TOPIC*

I like the new title.

I adjusted it a little, is it ok?

Also I took it down from the Announcements (it only really applies to the songs forum). Is that ok?

StarWars: You can make it an announcement that is only visible in the Songs Forum instead.

Muselline: Thanks, I’m such a modnewb.

Just a question…since the thread is named “WHERE TO POST YOUR SONGS DON’T MAKE A NEW TOPIC”, why are the distinguished user’s threads listed? we don’t want randoms posting in our threads do we?

I WANT BE FAMOUS

I’m sure they wouldn’t post in our threads.

So, just remove the list, and make another one,

And then name the new thread,“List of Awesome People!”… Wait a second, I wouldn’t be on that list! don’t name it that!

Haha no you are awesome. But really we don’t need to make a separate list.

we need make a thread with the better users and songs

[b]If I may, I’d like to provide my two cents on this topic.
If such a thread is created, the OP would need to be active in the community and willing to make changes when necessary.
Contrary to what has become of Roasty’s official list of notessimo regulars in TIERS.

That is all.[/b]

That’s the mods thread.
I’m not touching it because I’m not a good enough composer to know where people belong.

I’m not sure any of us are good enough to know where people belong. Evaluating a comprehensive non-subjective analysis based on specific criticism and cooperated judgement is a difficult thing to do.

Except maybe Star might.

what is this TIER?!

Im confused

I think the mods in the top 3 tiers should be able to use it.

That means:
DC
Hypo
DD12
Starwars
Tyberious123
Anthony
Unknowned
and
Clonefan

I’ll add KD and Sandal, becuase they’re mature enough to handle this.

I0m lost…
what are you talking about?

Uh oh, what now? D:

Just so you know I have my own thread!

Lol I just realized you included me even though I like never post ever! Thanks guys! Don’t look at my thread ever cause it barely has any good songs! I’ll one day get around and starts ACTUALLY updating that thing. Until then STAY THE F*$^# AWAY CAUSE IT IS TERRIBLE. lol

Well when I updated it I went through every song thread on the forum!

Why is this thing still pinned? None of the links work and the Songs forum isn’t active anyway.