!!!WHERE TO POST YOUR SONGS!!! *DON'T MAKE A NEW TOPIC*

Table of Contents? We’re not a book or document. I’d prefer a more helpful name like “Where to post your songs”.

Actually a Table of Contents is found in everything. Most people see it in books, but that’s just cause it distinguishes “Table of Contents” at the top.

Table of Contents: A Set of Information/ideas organized as a smaller version showing Pages, links, etc. of the information/ideas.

I don’t think it’s the proper term, though. Like how “scene selection” is used for movies.

Yes but when newbies want to know where to post their songs they wouldn’t click on “Table of Contents”.
Table of Contents could mean many things, like maybe just all the topics in the forum, or a list of help topics/guides, an index of the website etc.

Thats why i didn’t change it XD
Since not many people are agreeing with that, it could be the Notessimo Directory?
(I’m making sure some people agree so that the thread name isn’t changed a few hundred times)

No let’s just revert back to “List of song threads” or something. All agree?

I like the new title.

I adjusted it a little, is it ok?

Also I took it down from the Announcements (it only really applies to the songs forum). Is that ok?

StarWars: You can make it an announcement that is only visible in the Songs Forum instead.

Muselline: Thanks, I’m such a modnewb.

Just a question…since the thread is named “WHERE TO POST YOUR SONGS DON’T MAKE A NEW TOPIC”, why are the distinguished user’s threads listed? we don’t want randoms posting in our threads do we?

I WANT BE FAMOUS

I’m sure they wouldn’t post in our threads.

So, just remove the list, and make another one,

And then name the new thread,“List of Awesome People!”… Wait a second, I wouldn’t be on that list! don’t name it that!

Haha no you are awesome. But really we don’t need to make a separate list.

we need make a thread with the better users and songs

[b]If I may, I’d like to provide my two cents on this topic.
If such a thread is created, the OP would need to be active in the community and willing to make changes when necessary.
Contrary to what has become of Roasty’s official list of notessimo regulars in TIERS.

That is all.[/b]

That’s the mods thread.
I’m not touching it because I’m not a good enough composer to know where people belong.

I’m not sure any of us are good enough to know where people belong. Evaluating a comprehensive non-subjective analysis based on specific criticism and cooperated judgement is a difficult thing to do.

Except maybe Star might.

what is this TIER?!

Im confused

I think the mods in the top 3 tiers should be able to use it.

That means:
DC
Hypo
DD12
Starwars
Tyberious123
Anthony
Unknowned
and
Clonefan

I’ll add KD and Sandal, becuase they’re mature enough to handle this.