Write A Mini Story!

He raced down the dark street, his breathing silent in the crisp autumn air. He had found his target, a lone man sitting at a table in a cafe. He leaped onto the outside wall of the building, and located a vent. It was big enough for him to crawl through, yet it was a tad small, so there would be noises here and there in his journey through the vents. He located the shaft that dropped down onto the man. He carefully opened the shaft, trying not to make a sound. He managed to put the shaft on the vent floor. He then got onto his belly, and fired a poison dart at the man from his dartblower. The dart hit with a SPLICK, hitting the man right in the back of the neck. The man replied with a soft yelp, his hand reaching for the dart. He groaned, and soon collapsed on the table, still sitting down. Ever since, there were many newspaper articles on the mystery killer, yet many eyewitnesses call him the “Azure Assassin”.

once upon a time; Wolfe.

[details=Click to expand] It was a clear night and I was outside. Something caught my eye in the sky. A UFO! It landed in front of me and an alien comes up to me. It asks, “IS THIS EARTH?” “Yes,” I reply.
“WE ARE SHORT OF DUBSTEP IN OUR PLANET AND WE NEED MORE OF IT. GIVE IT TO ME OR WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.” The alien says. Unfortounately I was Brad Paisley. “ahhh… I got Country!” I reply. I could hear as the alien was walking away “IT IS OURS GUYS. LET’S TAKE OVER LAS VEGAS RIGHT NOW.” That alien was for sure happy he got the world. [/details]

Tayo was ready to fight a demon of The Darkness.
He taked his sword and started mumbling something: ☜:v::snowflake: ⚐☞ :v:☼:skull_and_crossbones:☜:snowflake::v::star_of_david:⚐☼ :snowflake:☞☞ :v::skull_and_crossbones: :point_up:☜:snowflake: ⚐:snowflake: ⚐☞ :snowflake:☟:raised_hand: ⚐☼:frowning::pencil2:
Beast was like:Ohrgwlbto?
The beast started being smaller…smaller and smaller.
Tayo attacked…he failed and was thrown back to the gates…he ported back and sliced the body in half…it growed back
Tayo realized sommething…:v::raised_hand::snowflake::raised_hand:´✞☜ :snowflake:☟☜ ⚐:raised_hand:⚐:skull_and_crossbones::pencil2:
He spilled the poison on the sword and sliced the monster in half…DED