MALICE マーリス 10-16

Wait, she’s a girl?

Oh crap…it’s Muselline all over again…maybe? XD

You know little about Octo …

Lol, he is quite the character XD
Anyways…back on topic perhaps?

Well QVX, Muselline… [turns to the audience] Folks, I have the answer.
Ballistics.

You’re Renard in disguise, right?

You are my god.

And this is Waterflame in disguise, right?

E:Renrard?

vs.
I believe not, my fine sir.

I’m just good ol’ Karo. :heart::heart:

No, Muselline and the mods can judge me as well.

Pardon the inconvenience. :3
Getting back on topic, does anybody else want to give some feedback?

OH EXPLOITABLE

I’m adding this to my thread. :3

That’s a really good song, Karo! Pledges to make song better than it

Why thank you, Muselline! :smiley: Good luck! :x

Here’s something to keep you guys busy while I develop more tracks. c:
Triggerheart
Restrepo
Enjoy!

Karo, I’m in love with your Imagination :mrgreen:
You’re a Beautiful composer
I’ll Suscribe

Restrepo: You had a nice riff there starting from the second sheet. In my opinion you kinda hid it behind the other instruments. What I would have done is brought it out and also repeated it more, but it’s up to you. It was a great song though!

Triggerheart: It was very good too. The end though I felt should have been building up to something big, but it just looped back to the quiet beginning. I don’t know what else to say … I don’t really remember it now.

But yeah you have great imagination Kam … Notessimo needs someone like you to spice it up.

HEY KARO! What happened to Conquest?

Giant reply incoming.

Thank you for the crits Muselline! Honestly, I was focusing more of my time and energy towards Triggerheart, as it consisted more of my style and energy than Restrepo. Another reason is that, from the start, I’ve felt that Restrepo’s main riff (the one you mentioned), became a tad off near the center of each sheet. It’s not a notation problem, it’s probably just my instinct up to something again.
I could understand what you mean in both circumstances. However, it would be easier to mend Triggerheart since I would only have to add to the end; where with Restrepo, I’d have to restructure the whole composition and edit a few sheets to make that riff stand out. c:

Apparently, I’ve gotten shit lazy over the past couple of days…
Don’t be alarmed, I will work on it. I just need to create that awesome build-up, spice up sheet 2, and create/arrange the remaining sheets.
As for the rest of my songs, I might as well add a link to the stable version of the song as well as a short update on how things are going every once in a while.
Thanks for the subscription! c:

It’s OK karo… everybody is lazy