A Notessimo Album

Soundcloud.

2 Likes

any suggest

2 Likes

Don’t forget about cover art for the album. Some covers are just as good and memorable as the entire album! coughsgtpeppercoughcough

I could probably whip something up if you so wished, and I’ll do it for free.

Hey, I know I don’t post a lot anymore, but I’m around. Plus if you message me I get an email.

​Perfectly fine with this. If it’s going onto YouTube then can we submit our preferred link for the description? I’ve been putting a load of my old stuff on YouTube anyway, and would appreciate the small boost in traffic to my channel.

​As flattered as I am to be considered part of some of the best songs on here I’d like to suggest a solo piece. Everyone seemed to like “THEY ARE COMING” a lot which I never really understood. Plus it’s pretty short.

EDIT: Messed up by new player. Link below.

1 Like

XD Seems this thread has re-awoken all the presumed dead users of days gone by.

Note: This thread isn’t truly dead. Just waiting for Starburst to actually respond to my PM.

4 Likes

I’m not dead. I was never alive.

Alright, since starburst still hasn’t responded, I guess I’ll make some random channel and upload the album to it, soon I hope.

1 Like

If you want the best quality for V3 songs being re-uploaded. Save them in the V3 player as “.ogg”. Best audio quality.

AW YISS IT’S DONE

Album has been released.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaD3aKIlpOophBXPKtS8qc2i9tyVSTn8q

1 Like
  • acceleration of the unhurried*

WHAT HAPPENED TO DETERMINATION I CAN’T HEAR THE STRATS

that’s how it’s always been

sounds fine to me

No it hasn’t at the start the strats are the loudest instrument

i never heard the electric guitar so loud

The strats and piano used to be the loudest
now the electric guitar is loudest and i can bearly hear the piano but i can’t hear the strats

Edited for less clutter
~QVX

I know this is crazy self promotion and all, but why not “I won’t Give Up”?

1 Like

I’m going to have to ask you to please stop posting useless comments. You’ve kinda spammed this thread up. If you’re going to make an argument, add some support, as you did in further posts.

This was started like 3 months ago. Had you posted I could’ve put it on. Perhaps next album, eh?