A Notessimo Album

There’s plenty of room for future albums, this is a great first album to start everything off though.
(btw i haven’t explicitly said anything on the matter but: Approved and fully supported)

DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK

Lets have a look at your last 8 posts.

They are there, hence why the post caused confusion.

This post is fine, you were confused between the non-final version and the final version.

This post is useless, although alien’s response wasn’t the best either.

Up until now, this entire problem could’ve been avoided had you thought about your first (or second) post and explained what you meant

…and it took how many posts to finally understand what you meant? 5.

At this stage you are basically spamming the thread by giving as little information as possible (or very ambiguous information).
Now for the part where it gets worse:

Really? Two words for a post? Why am i even explaining this to you?

If you were so unsure you could’ve said, “i don’t get what you mean” or something? Even then it was explained pretty well.

Okay now you’re just trying to annoy someone.

Now, look back at all the posts I’ve quoted here.
I can only justify 2 posts out of all this, maybe 3.
The other 5 are spam.
The thread creator (Krawkyz) warned you. Then you made not one but TWO 1-word replies.
As a result you were warned for spamming.
Think before you post.

Now drop it and get back on topic. (If you have any further questions, PM me)

4 Likes

Don’t spam.

1 Like

What?

I still don’t understand

kill me

u always been dead fam - tsukasa

Part of me wonders if you’re even trying to understand the situation you’ve put yourself in. This thread has derailed completely because of the increasing amount of posts you’ve made which lack any thought. If you don’t have anything meaningful to type, then don’t bother to post anything at all. Two or three words in a single post is a waste of effort and time.

1 Like

So you warn me for agreeing with something?

and warm me for replying?

okay…

no, you were warned for spamming.

How did you go about making the realtime spectral analysis? (Like the thing from monstercat)

I used the audio spectrum tool in After Effects to make them.

Hey I got on there for a collab sweet!!! loved workin on that one with you guys

good hellstick was on there more than once good decision highfives everyone Hellstick for president!

5 Likes

You might want to consider Industrial Revolution anything by RoastMasters

1 Like

Wow, first time I see this. (I’m really abscent from the forum, :C )

Is strange that some members doesn’t appear (such as roasty, coolplay, sandalman, DC, MEEE!)

we need a second album.

Why not just make a huge playlist with the same visuals as the album but was continually being updated with more v3 songs?

Valor Part 2
Audacity
The best of Valor

What is the point of bringing out “the best of Valor”…it’s one album??

Added soundcloud link to thread.

1 Like

I dunno if there was more Valor’s