Ask Mister Walrus a Question!

Sadly, it appears as though some humans on this writing pool are not educated about the Walrus and our way of life. If you have any questions about how we live, please ask and I will answer honestly and to the best of my ability.

2 Likes

Why is there blood-
nevermind.

Why do you refuse my offering of a bowl of animal crackers, a cat made of pretty daisies, and a quintet of harmonized cockroaches?

Ok look, why hasn’t a mod stopped these ussles topics yet?

palmtofacestaresatscreenscreaming

Edit:

You are not a walrus! Pfft… Just a little kid looking for some attention…

I’ll delete it once he answers my question…

Oh whatever, I’ll just lock it.

Yes, hello again humans. This thread has been unlocked, and I am open to questions! I will not answer stupid questions.

Why do you refuse Cerise’s offering of a bowl of animal crackers, a cat made of pretty daisies, and a quintet of harmonized cockroaches?

Why did teddy use my story as his signature?

becuz he is faget.

What is your favourite month of the year?

What would a walrus use to brush his teeth?

I can’t argue with that logic!

I do not recall your offering of a bowl of animal crackers, a cat made of pretty daisies, and a quintet of harmonized cock-roachies. Are “animal crackers” deceased animals fossilized into edible crackers? If so, they may not taste very appetizing. In that case, are they regular human “crackers” created in the shape of animals?

Because this thread was locked before I could accept Cerise’s generous offering. If you look now, I have replied to Cerise’s generous offering.

July, because I am permitted to travel south to the region of residence of the penguins during their winter season. It is fun to sled with the penguins.

Walrus teeth are quite small, and do not always require perfect hygiene. Also, there are female walruses, so proper English would be “to brush his or her teeth.” :3

I, Mister Walrus, am still taking questions! I will not answer stupid questions.

1 Like

My sister is gone. I’m back motherfucker and you’re gonna fucking eat these fucking crackers

All the questions you have answered are “stupid”.

What does a walrus do when it meets a raccoon?

dear mr. Walrus,
What is the most favorite thing you ike to do with other walruses?

OH ITS APRIL 1st hah you got me for a second… every topic locked? pffft

Nice one, except THIS IS THE ONLY TOPIC YOU LEFT OPEN!!?!??!?! You guys have a twisted sence of humor.

This is the only topic worth unlocked. You should be grateful that we spared a topic of such importance, so you could go about your day not worrying if Walrus answered your question or not.

2 Likes

The idea of a day where humans do nothing but joke with one another is terrific. This is beneficial to me because every talk screen in this machine is “locked,” except for this one. Because of this, it appears that this is the only option for humans to speak in.

Ask your questions! (disclaimer: questions must be related to walruses or walrus-related topics)

2 Likes

:slight_smile: